Chapter 2 : What Goes Around

James left around 2am. I guess Paul and JJ came home with Kass. JJ crashed on the couch. "So, how was she?" JJ spoke up as James was leaving. "Good, why?" "Because you were just with the one that I want to be with. You're probably much better than I am." "Sorry, mate." James left without another word.

"Why the fuck did you just ask him that?" I came out of my room to confront JJ. "What do you think you're doing? You're going to chase him away! I want to have sex with him again!" "Why can't you just have sex with me?" "Because, I don't want to! JJ, stop it!" "No!" he got up and kissed me. I was into it for a second or so, then I pushed him away. "You're drunk! I can smell and taste the alcohol on your breath." I went into my room and shut the door.

I had a dream about JJ and me. I woke up thinking I was sick. I was frantically searching for a thermometer. I was making a ton of noise. "What the fuck are you doing?" Kassie came out when I had the thermometer in my mouth. I was checking it every two seconds. "You know that you're supposed to leave it in your mouth until it beeps, right?" she asked. "I don't have time for that! I'm dying!" "What?!" she laughed. "Do I have a fever? Are my cheeks flushed? My eyes are watering! I think I have the stomach bug! My stomach kills!" "Have you eaten yet?" "No..." "Calm down you're just hungry." "No! You don't understand! I'm dying!" I yelled. "Pinch me! I have to be dreaming still! Did I drink last night? Did Jems use some weird British penis magic on me last night? Did I even have sex with him? What is real and what is fake?" I went on.

Paul came out of Kassie's bedroom. "What is going on with her?" he asked trying not to laugh. "She thinks that she's dying/" Kass sighed. "She looks like she's dying all right." He commented. "I'm just going to die. Lay down on the floor and die!" I cried getting down and laying on the kitchen floor. "Aren't you going to do anything?" Paul turned to Kass. "Nope. It'll pass." She held her head in her hands.

Eventually, I decided to get up off the floor. JJ came walking out of the bathroom. "What'd I miss?" "Sadie dying." Kass said so causally. "What?" he laughed. "No, I decided to live." I got up off the floor. "Where'd she come from?" JJ asked not expecting me to come up from behind the counter. "Supposedly, the same egg I did." Kassie sighed. "Are you sure?" Paul asked. "Sometimes, no."

"Why were you over there, on the floor?" JJ asked. "I was dying, so I laid down on the floor and waited for death. But, then I swore I saw a mouse. It freaked me out, so I decided to live." I shrugged. "Well, we're glad. Are you going to tell me why you were suddenly dying?" Kass asked. "Come here!" I made her come to my room with me. "I had a dream!" "Well, so did Martin Luther King." "No, It's not a let my people go speech!" "No, that's Moses." "Shut up! I had a dream about JJ. Me and JJ. It was weird to say the least." I sighed and explained the best I could.

There was another party later that night too, and of course we went, we got drunk, and came home. We (I was) picking on Paul for his height. "So, seriously, how tall are your parents? Cause, you're short for a guy! You'd be an acceptable girl though!" I laughed.

"Oh, my God! I have a red cherry wig!" "Cherry wig?" Kass laughed. "Yeah! When I'd role play with T. and we'd put whipped cream on my nipples with cherries on the tip. That was really sticky! It took me two and a half hours in the bath just to get it all off." I brought my wig out. "Um, can I use your shower?" JJ asked. "Why?" I shot him a look. "Because I need a cold shower." "Oh, yeah? Because of my candy story?" I asked. "Yeah! You should've known!" "Oh, bite me!" I laughed.

Kassie came out of her room with one of her short skirts, a cami, and a pair of heels. We took pictures of Paul all girled up.

JJ held his back before he sat at our computer to lead all the photos on Facebook. He couldn't figure out the password, so I sat on his lap and put it in. I felt his boner. "JJ, you're poking me. Down boy." I picked on him. "Sorry, I can't help it. That and my back is killing me." He groaned. "You could sleep in my bed tonight. I don't think it would hurt anything. As long as you don't touch me with him, cross the middle of the bed, or try to get me to do anything with you." I made him an offer, he wouldn't refuse. And, honestly I wanted him to take it. "Yeah, deal." He smiled as we uploaded the pictures.