Chapter 8

Hey guys! Don't think this is the best chapter ever, but I hope you guys still enjoy it. Tell me what you think, mmkay? Love you(: x

And thanks for making this #2 in Humor and #3 in FanFic! It truly means the world to me(:

ONE MORE THING!: a lot of you commented on last chapter, but i'm too lazy to go through them all(: so if you left a comment, sorry you didn't get a reply, but I appreciate your comment and you taking you time to comment whether it be to just say 'NALISTA!" or "when you gonna update?"! i promise i'll reply to the comments on this chapter, please leave some, okay? (:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yay! Niall and Cali are finally together! Now they can get married and make beautiful Horan babies!" Bailey sang.

"Can you name your first one after me?" Harry pleaded.

"No, they're naming it after me!" Louis fired back.

Liam calmed them down, "Guys, honestly?" Thank you, Liam! "They're clearly going to name it after me because I told Cal where Nialler was!"

Niall and I exchanged a 'wow, they're mental' look, and then laughed.

"Cal? Can you please tell them that your child is going to be named after me because I've been your best friend forever?" Bailey asked.

"First of all, I don't plan on being married or having babies anytime soon! Second, even if I was having a baby, it would be named after none of you losers!"

"Not even me?" Demi asked.

"Eh, I kinda like your name, so maybe." 

"Yay!" She piped.

"I'm not even having babies, though!" I yelled and Niall just laughed at me.

He grabbed my hand, "Let's just go out somewhere."

"Couldn't agree more."

Bailey cooed, "Aw, they're holding hands!"

I snapped by head back at her and glared. She put her hands up in the air, as if she was being told to do so by a cop, and shook her head. 

Once we got into the elevator, Niall asked, "Where do you want to go?"

"Well, I haven't seen much since I got here...how close are we to the London Eye?"

"Not too far. Want to go?"

"Sure! Except won't there be a huge line?"

"I wouldn't worry about that," Niall smirked and typed into his phone.

Travis drove us to the London Eye. When I saw it, I was in complete shock. It was huge. Like four times bigger than my apartment building. Okay, well maybe not that big because my building's huge...but it was ginormous. 

"Ho-ly crap." My mouth dropped when we got out of the car.

"Watch out, you'll catch flies!" Niall laughed. I loved his laugh. It was just so freaking cute!

I pointed to the line, "See, I told you there would be a huge line. We'll make it on the actual thing in like an hour."

"Didn't I tell you not to worry about that? Let's take a picture!" Niall whipped out his phone. That boy loved to take pictures! He and I both smiled at the camera, and the London Eye was in the background. "Is it okay if I tweet that?"