Chapter 9

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter, I love it! Hehe(: This is my thank you for getting me 500 FANS! Wow, thank you so much for that! I SUPER appreciate it(: I think this chapter is fairly long. Thanks for reading, and tell me what you think! (: xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah! I'm so excited! I can't believe they're coming here! We're gonna have so much fun! Where should we go? What do you wanna do?" Bailey squealed.

Our sisters were flying in, hopefully landing right now, and we were in the car going to pick them up. Travis was driving us, and Bailey couldn't contain her excitement.

"I don't know! What's a London-ey thing to do? Go to a pub?" I winked.

"We can go sightseeing?" She suggested.

"I don't know...do you think that's what they really want to do? Maybe a little sightseeing, but I was thinking maybe a little shopping?" 

She jumped, "Yes! Shopping! Ooh, and let's go to that yummy ice cream place that the boys took us to the other day!"

"Okay! Sounds like plan."

We got out of the car a few minutes later, and attempted to navigate ourselves around the airport. 

I saw Marissa from where I was standing, and I ran over to her, "Mars!" I grabbed her in a hug, and Bailey followed, doing the same to Hannah.

"Group hug!" Bailey announced, and that's exactly what we did. I swear, sometimes we were all sisters together. I think the only reason we're not related is that no two parents could handle all four of us.

I held Marissa by the shoulders, "I can't believe Mom and Dad actually let you come here! And by yourself!

"I know! I seriously am like in complete shock right now! I'm in London, England, and oh my God, did One Direction come with you?" She looked over my shoulder.

Hannah squeaked and said, "Ah! Did they? Oh my God, did they? Oh, crap, I just got off a who-knows-how-many-hours plane ride! I look terrible! I can't meet One Direction looking like this! Give me a minute, I need to go to the bathroom and fix myself!" 

"Calm down, idiot!" Bailey yelled in her face. "They are not with us! They're back at the hotel, they didn't feel like being mobbed right now. But the the driver is with us, so let's just get your bags and-"

"You. Have. A. Driver?" Marissa practically stopped breathing. "Oh my God. I'm dying. I'm dying. I thought I was going to come to London and have an amazing time, but instead I'm dying. I'm so young!"

It took a little while for Bailey and I to calm them down, but eventually we got around to the baggage claim. We gathered up all of the bags and wheeled them out to the car.

We went around shopping, eating, and a little sightseeing, for the next couple hours. I didn't even realize how much I've missed Marissa until then. I'm pretty sure Bailey felt the same way about Hannah because she couldn't stop hugging her.

We decided to let Travis to go back to the guys in case they needed him. He wasn't our driver, anyway. We weren't the big band, we were just the background dancers! We chose to just walk and take taxis everywhere.

On the ride back to the hotel, I started to French braid Marissa's pin-straight, long blonde hair. I think she looks a lot like me. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Only one thing, she's got height on me. I'm tiny. Like I swear, I was the tiniest person in the world. I was only around 5'2". I mean, what eighteen year old girl is only 5'2"? Mars, on the other hand, was at least 5'5". She had a beautiful figure. Tall, skinny, long hair descending over her chest. I honestly wish I had her body.