Chapter 18

Hope you like this chapter! :) x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up next to Niall, peering open my eyes. The sunlight coming through the window nearly blinded me even though the shades were closed.

I shook Niall, "Hey, Niall. Wake up!"

"Mhmmhm." He mumbled.

"I'm going to make coffee. I'm dead."

"Make tea!"

"No. Tea's yucky. Americans like coffee. I'm American."

"Boo. Wait, do you need help?"

"Nah, I'm fine. I'll manage."

I got out of bed onto my one foot and decided to hop into the kitchen. I was actually getting a lot better at this whole cripple situation. I hopped over to the coffee maker and realized how messed up I must look. Hair everywhere, makeup smudged, 'sleepies' in my eyes. I hope nobody saw me besides Niall. I wondered where everyone else was. I swear, if they popped out at me...

"Is anyone else here?" I called while I started to make the coffee (with one hand, I might add..). No response. I'll take that as a no.

After the coffee was made, I started to pour it out. But, being the stupid person I was, I didn't hold my cup in place (not like I had the extra hand anyway) and hot coffee went everywhere. Everywhere. All over the counter and my body. Can someone say hot?

"Ahh, shit! Niall!" I shrieked as the burning liquid hit my skin. I bent over so the wet clothes wouldn't touch my skin and he came running into the kitchenet only wearing boxers. Hello, six pack. How can I even focus on his six pack while I could potentially be getting burned? No idea.

"What? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" He asked, extremely concerned.

"I spilled this hot coffee on me and...help!"

He ran over to me, "What do you want me to do? Spray you with a hose? Tell me, I'll do it!"

"What would a hose even help with?" I questioned.

"I don't know! You need to change out of those clothes, though! You'll get burned!"

"Help me to my room! Just hop me there! If I get in my wheelchair the clothes will stick to my body!"

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and we made our way to my room. I pounded on the door, hoping Bailey was inside. I, once again, being the stupid person I was, didn't bring a key with me thinking that Bailey would always be with me and she had the key.

"Bailey, open the door!" I knocked.

"She's not there." Niall said in realization.

"Well, what do you expect me to do? Just stand here and get burned in these clothes? I don't have a key! I'm an idiot, haven't you caught on?"

"Just borrow my clothes, then!" Niall suggested.

"Um, I guess I could! Just hurry!" We sped-hopped (is that even a thing?) back over to his room and he yanked out his suitcase.

"What clothes do you want?"

"JUST GIVE ME SOME DAMN CLOTHES!" I yelled, getting really scared that there would be some pretty attractive burns on my stomach.

He ripped out a pair of shorts and a random t-shirt. "Here! Put these on!"

I started to chuckle, even though this situation wasn't the slightest bit funny.