Chapter 10

Hey there! New chappie(: So I changed the cover, as you may or may not have seen! Which do you personally like better? I like the new one, but what do you think? Let me know! Ooh, and tell me what you think of this chapter! I personally like the chapter a lot, but then again, I love every chapter! Haha, well enjoy! And tell me what you think! x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I honestly cannot believe tonight is the first show! I'm freaking out! There's gonna be like a billion people there!" Bailey nudged me in the ribs.

"Ow! And oh my God, I am literally going to pee myself on stage. I'm going to fall on my face, I just know it. It's going to happen."

"Will you two calm down? Neither of you are going to fall on your face! You guys are amazing dancers! You've never made a huge mistake on stage or fallen or anything! Oh, except that one time," Marissa started laughing just at the thought, "when you were doing," she tried to finish her sentence, but was overwhelmed with laughter. "That, that hip hop routine! When I was in like fifth grade and-"

I plugged my ears, "No! Don't bring that up! No, no, no, no, no, no!"

Bailey pleaded, "Please, don't even start with that story! It will be all I think about for the entire performance tonight, and it will happen all over again!" 

"But it was so funny!" Hannah was in hysterics, too.

"No! Don't bring it up! Don't you dare!" I warned. 

"You-" Marissa started.

"You are officially not my sister anymore! I'm disowning you, and you can't come to the concert tonight!" I shook my head.

"First, you don't own me, so I'm not yours to disown! Second, I'm coming to the concert no matter what you say! 'Cause we got front row tickets!" She did an evil laugh.

"Bleh!" I said in her face.

"Bleh to you too!" Marissa responded.

I grabbed by bag for rehearsal before slipping on my shoes, "Well, we have to go to rehearsal, so goodbye two girls, neither of which are my sister!"

"Wait! What are we supposed to do all day?" Hannah asked.

"I don't know!" Bailey replied. "You're big girls! Go cuddle a pillow pet, roam London, we don't care! Just don't kiss Harry Styles again, okay?"

"No promises!" Hannah winked.

Bailey and I shut the door behind us and skipped to the elevator. The boys were also waiting for the elevator.

"Hey there!" I waved to the guys, and gave Niall a hug. I took his hat off his head and placed it on my own, "I like your hat. I'm going to keep it, okay?"

"But that's my favorite hat!" He whined.

"Well, I'm your favorite girlfriend, so I'm keeping it!" I grinned.

He laughed, "You're my only girlfriend!"

"I better be!"

We went into the elevator and rode it down. Demi, Jade, and Bella were already in the car waiting for us. They shared a room, so they were always together like Bailey and I.

Words could honestly not describe how nervous I was for that night. I've performed countless times. Dance recitals, competitions, auditions, backup dancing, everything! But I've never actually done anything this big. The boys were actually one of the biggest bands right now. They were huge. Of course, I knew that when I auditioned, obviously. But once I got to know them, I'd seen them differently. I didn't see them as the five guys in that famous boy band on the face of every teen girl magazine in the world. Instead, I saw them as five of my best friends, one of them as my boyfriend. But what was it actually going to be like to go on stage with them, in front of who knows how many thousand directioners? It was going to be mad. What if I messed up? Like big time? What if I got hurt, like twisted my ankle or something, on stage? People say you shouldn't think about 'What If's" but how can I not? I was going to perform with One Direction live in concert that night, I should have been worrying about every little detail and thing that could go wrong!