Chapter 17

Part 1 of mass upload! 1000 Fans is kinda a lot.. you should know I basically died in front of two of my friends and they thought I needed to be taken to the hospital! So thank you guys so so so much! I love each and every one of you, and you have no idea how happy you make me every day! So, this story is almost over :( I don't really know what else to do in it, so if you have any ideas, feel free to let me know in the comments! Thanks, and ENJOY. :) x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall and I strolled through the park after we finished eating. Actually, scratch that. It was more of a roll instead of a stroll for me... because, well, wheelchair.

We went along the path and talked about random crap that came to our minds.

"I want a panda." I sighed.

"I want a panda, too. Where can we buy one? Do you think Paul will let us take it on tour with us?"

"That'd be cool if he did. But he wouldn't. He doesn't like pandas."

"How do you know he doesn't like pandas?"

I explained, "Because. One time I was talking about pandas and he told me to shut up."

"Are you sure he wasn't just telling you to shut up because you wouldn't stop talking?" Niall joked.

I thought about it for a second, "You've got a good point there. Hey, why did you tell me to dress up? We're at a park..."

Niall smiled, "Because...you always look so beautiful when you dress up."

"Are you saying I look ugly when I don't dress up?" I raised an eyebrow, jokingly.

"You always look beautiful." He bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled a crazy grin, and he just laughed before we continued down the path.

***

"Cray Bay!" I called when I opened the hotel door.

"Cali! Cali! Oh my God! You're finally here! I thought you'd never freaking come! First, how was your date? And say it in less than ten words because I am dying to tell you something!" Bailey came running to me, barely able to talk.

"Whoa! Um, okay!" I then blurted out as soon as I could, "Well, Niall sang me a song and he wasn't cheating and he said he loved me and I said it back and we're back together...and yay! Not really ten words but I'm saying this so fast that it doesn't matter! Now go!" I probably said that faster than a car can drive. Okay, don't make fun. I've never been good with synonyms or whatever those comparisons are called. Scratch that...I've never been good in English class.

"Yay for you!" She spat out before beginning her story. "So Liam, Louis, and Zayn took Bella, Jade, and I out bowling. Harry was being a lump in the hotel room or something and Demi had a Skype date with Graham, who by the way is a nice looking chunk of man! So we went bowling, right? Then the guys each asked us out: Liam asked me, Louis asked Bella, and Zayn asked Jade!"

"Whoa! Hold up! First, yes, I'm pretty sure every freaking girl knows that Graham is hot. Second, oh my God! Go get the girls, now!" I commanded and she ran out into the hallway, beating on their door.

All three girls came running in, even though Demi was the outsider - the one not dating a One Direction boy. I found it quite hilarious that Harry, the guy who was supposedly the 'flirt' of the group, was the only single one. Ha!

"Ahh! You guys are all...yeah!" I tried to use words, but only screaming and squealing would work. "So, wait, what exactly happened? Like were they just like," I turned on my guy voice, "'hey, wanna go out?'" I changed back to my normal voice. "Or were they like...um, how about you just tell me?"