Chapter 11

HI. I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING THIS. WHILE EVERYTHING IS STILL ALL CUTESY AND NON-DISATUROUS... MUAHA. OKAY. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. OKAY. BYE NOW. (: x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bye!" Bailey and I waved to our sisters as they passed through security.

The rest of the gang waved their goodbyes too, and we waited until they were out of our sight.

Liam broke the silence, "So what do all of you want to do on our day off?"

"Laser tag! Laser tag! Laser tag!" Louis urged.

"Yes!" Harry raised his hand.

"We're in!" Bailey said on behalf of both of us.

Everyone else agreed on laser tag, and it was settled.

*

"Cali's on my team!" Niall announced.

"Okay!" I gave Niall a high-five. "I even have my lucky hat with me!"

"My hat." Niall corrected me with a grin.

"Your hat, my hat, what does it matter?" I smirked.

"Oh, get a room!" Bailey fake gagged. "Back to the team deciding!"

Niall and I rolled our eyes. 

"I say boys against girls!" Bella suggested.

"No, that'd be totally unfair. All five of us can't be on the same team, we're laser tag pros!" Harry laughed.

"Is that a challenge I hear?" Demi questioned.

"You're on!" 

"So I guess we're doing boys against girls?" Liam asked. We all nodded and he went off to tell the workers the names for each team.

"You're going down, Horan!" I poked his cheek.

"Not before you, Blake!" He returned my gesture.

We started a poke war, literally. I warned, "Stop poking me!"

"I'll stop poking you when you stop poking me!" 

"Stop!"

"No, you!"

"No, you!"

"No, you!"

"No, you!"

Bailey budded in between us with force, "No, me! You guys need to shut up! I know you're all in love and crap, but you need to get a life! 'Kay? 'Kay! Good. Now, come on. Laser tag starts in five minutes." Is someone PMSing? Oh, Bay.

Once she walked away, Niall and I bursted out laughing.

"Apparently we're in love and crap!" I said in a posh voice.

"Apparently!"

"Come on, we gotta go do this laser tag thing."

"Show 'em who's boss!"

We went into the "briefing room" where we got our laser tag gear.

As the worker told us about the guidelines and rules, Niall took a picture of me all geared up. He thought I looked funny... I thought I always looked funny. Hmm.

"So, the voice overhead will announce when it's time to go, and whenever you need to charge up you just go back to your base. Everyone clear? You only have five people on each team, so don't run, because if you do then you have to stay in one spot for thirty seconds. And if you can't do anything, then there's only four other people, and yeah. I think you get the point. You've all played laser tag before, right?"  We all nodded, and the lady continued. "Okay, so blue team, just follow Rick. And red team follow me to your base."