Chapter 14

I said it'd be a while, but screw it. (: So I kinda realized that the guys wouldn't have been able to stay with her in Glasgow for this long while she was in the hospital...but SHH, lets just pretend, okay? Okay! This chapter has a major cliffhanger, so if you don't think you can wait until Monday to find out what happens, then you might wanna hold off... just a warning! So yeah, besides the major cliffhanger (please don't kill me...), ENJOY. (:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Next, some lip gloss!" Demi laughed, pulling out a tube.

The girls were all trying to get me "prettied up". They brought a boat load of makeup to my hospital room and they were applying in to me. I'd felt a lot better in the past several days. My jaw had stopped hurting, same with my ribs. My leg and wrist...well they were still obviously injured. My head? Gosh, that was just my stupid noggin that would keep messing up. Ha, noggin's such a funny word...

"Guys, you don't have to do this." I giggled.

"Yeah we do! You gotta look fine for your boyfriend!" Jade pointed out.

"Yeah, that is if he ever even came to visit me." I rolled my eyes. "Why is that anyway? He's only come like once in the past few days. I can't wait to leave, though. Two more days, they said." They all exchanged looks, but didn't say anything. "Well, you clearly know something. Want to tell the girl in the hospital bed?"

"Whoa, don't turn this into a 'girl in the hospital bed' thing." Bailey warned.

"Whoa, don't try and change the subject here. Can you please explain why Niall suddenly hates me?"

"He doesn't hate you." Bella informed me.

"Okay, well then why hasn't he come here? Supposedly he's my boyfriend, and they're supposed to care about their girlfriends, right?"

Demi laughed, "He cares about you so much, it's not even funny."

"Honestly, though. He doesn't stop worrying about you." Jade added.

Ugh. They were starting to get on my nerves. "Fine. If he keeps worrying about me, why the heck doesn't he bother to pay me a simple visit? Yeah, I know he's famous and all, but I know that he doesn't do anything all day."

"He...um...," Bailey began.

"He...um, what? Can you just come out and tell me here? What? Does he have another girlfriend or something? Is he gay? Tell me, God dammit!"

Bailey cracked up, "Ha, he's not gay! Remember Adam? Oh, Lord. What a guy."

Adam was this guy that I once went out with. He was gay. He told me after we kissed. How awkward.

"He blames himself for what happened to you." Demi told me.

"What? That's crazy! I thought we were hit by a drunk driver!"

"You were. That's what we're trying to convince him, but he won't listen to us. He keeps telling us that 'if he was paying more attention he could've avoided being hit', or some crap like that." Jade rolls her eyes while applying eyeliner to my eyes.

"But... that's stupid! Niall isn't stupid, why would he think that?"

"I guess that's the only explanation that's making sense to him." Bella resorted.

"Let me call him. Bay, give me your phone." I hold out my non-injured hand.

She hands me the phone and I dial Niall's number.