21. Vacation- Mrs Figg

Dear Harry~

I'm to teach you about vacationing in this letter. This is my story.

Actually, I am not going to teach you anything. I'm simply going to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for the company you provided me with while the Dursleys vacationed.

Life as a Squib is not overly enjoyable, I must admit - knowing everyone from the wizarding world      without being able to do what they do is extremely trying and truly brings out the worst in one's self esteem. I could watch wizards achieve great things and perform magic, but I could not do it myself. 

When you came to visit me, it was like having a little piece of the wizarding world with me. I hesitate to admit that I enjoyed seeing you topple off of counters - you simply bounced! - or get out of tight spots.

Things changed, however... as you grew older I knew I could not hint towards wizardry at all, on Dumbledore's orders. Still, I tried to make the visits enjoyable for the both of us, which ended up being more enjoyable for me than for you. 

Still, I hope that the time you spent at my house gave you a sort of vacation from the Dursleys, however boring or strange I may have seemed.

Harry, enjoy the company of others, even if you don't think you will.

~Mrs. Figg

***

Hey hey(: Again, nice and early! It's not my favorite and it's terribly short, but I ran into major writing block here. The next one is Tonks and it should be up soon so perhaps you will come to forgive me?

RVC, thanks(:

~Tori