59: Proud

"That's him. What is he doing there?" My voice came out shaky.

Dokyeom was standing in front of a middle aged-man at the side of the convenience store. He stood there quietly with his head down, while the grubby looking man aggresively pointing finger on his chest, jutting him. Some passerby were giving them a stare because he was shouting so loudly.

I couldn't stand to see how rude that nasty man was treating Dokyeom, his strength didn't really match with her hoary appereance. Knowing Dokyeom's personality, I knew he won't ever talk back to defend himself and just let the man did what she want.

"Did you pretend to help me? SO THAT YOU CAN STEAL MY MONEY?!"

That loud voice of the old man made our jaw dropped in disbelief. Did I hear it right? Dokyeom stole his money? But despite all that, I found myself marching forward. Seungkwan quickly followed and made his way behind me.

"NO! no! , it's not true, ahjussi. Y-you left your wallet here..." He stuttered, his voice was so low. Hearing his voice, he almost close to tear up.

"Yah! I don't care! I will report this to your manager and the police!" The ahjussi declared and was about to walk into the store but Dokyeom stopped him by grabbing his arm. He looked even more angrier.

"Please! Please please, there's misunderstanding here, ahjussi." Dokyeom pleaded desperately.

But before I could even reached them, I heard a loud groan of Dokyeom. Before I knew it, the nasty ahjussi pushed Dokyeom harder and he obviously not aware of the small stairs behind that boy. Dokyeom lost his steps and fell from the stairs.

"What do you think you're doing to my friend?!" I confronted that ugly middle aged man angrily.

He became erected on the ground as he was also shocked to what he had done. Though, he controlled his expression as he scoffed away.

"I've told you to let go off me." He then glared at Dokyeom with such murderous gaze.

"Hyung, are you okay?!" I heard Seungkwan choked out between his heavy breathing as he held Dokyeom's shoulders and scanned all over him.

"Ah- I think I've hurt my wrist." Dokyeom hissed in pain.

I curled my hands into fists and looked at the man standing in front of me with an anger look.

"Apology," I spat darkly which attract the man's attention towards me. He was momentarily awestricken at my word.

"Who the hell is this punk?" He cussed me, eyeing me up and down like I was some sort of disgusting thing. I sucked my cheeks in disbelief before snickered at his ignorant.

"Apologize to my friend now, ahjussi." I remarked sternly while crossing my arms.

"Hah, apologize? why do I have to do that?! That kid stole my money!" He walked closer to me with his finger pointing to my face.

"I didn't! You left your wallet on the table and all I do is giving your wallet back." Dokyeom defended himself, and this time more confidently. I smirked at Dokyeom.

"Yah! So are you telling that I'm lying right now?!" The man asked furiouly.

"Do you even have prove to claim he do that?" I glowered at the man intensely, I didn't care with the age different as I was so triggered with a bullshit like him.

"Yah! Drop that gaze! What are you looking at me with that stare?!"

The man offended by my strong stare. When he couldn't handle my attitude which getting on his nerves, he lifted his hand and hit my head, quite hard. Seungkwan gasped loudly.