47: Report

A/N: I'm back guys! sorry for the long wait.

Notes: the plot is continued after Haeun went back from Mingyu's house and she attended the academy

HAEUN POV:

"Great Wonwoo. Now you're laughing. I told you I still suck solving the maths question. Why did you even, ugh!" I crossed my arms and walked ahead of Wonwoo in fast pace.

We were going to go home together as usual since the academy class had ended. But something happened at the class which made me kinda pissed off at him.

He let out a deep chuckled, which he scrunched his nose and grabbed onto my arm. "Come on, Hae, Seungkwan told me you are good, so I suggested your name to the teacher."

"And why did you even believe in him? That kid is just playing with you."

"Because I know you really capable of it." I knew he grinned behind his mask.

Man, when will I have the chance to see his whole face. I'm so damn curious.

"Arasseo, mianhae... How about we grab some tteokbokki? It's on me." Wonwoo slung his arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer.

I gave him a long stare, before grabbed his wrist and twisted it to his back.

"Yah yah who give you a permission to do that to me?" I frowned in disapproval but without realizing it, a smile slipped onto my lips as I watched Wonwoo was kind of in pain.

"Yah, Ah! take it easy Haeun!" Wonwoo let out a laugh while in pain, his deep laughter never failed to give me a tingling sensation at the corner of my heart.

And I didn't know why. This is so wrong Kim Haeun!

I finally let him go. But, the next thing I knew, it was me who being spun in no time and now Wonwoo was choking me lightly from behind. His face was right next to mine and I felt his mask on my face. My body frozed.

"You know.. I'm good at fight too. I'm sorry if I make you feel embarrassed at the class just now, can you forgive me?" He whispered against my skin.

With that, I felt my heartbeat raced faster. That was always a wonder, I always let my guard down easily with Wonwoo. I inwardly cursed myself as I inhaled deeply and recomposed myself.

I tapped his arm over my neck twice, "O-okay, whatever makes you happy." Slowly, I broke his embrace over my neck apart and turned around.