26: Book

AUTHOR POV:

"Haeun, why are you wearing that mask?" Jeonghan asked you curiously as you wore the mask since morning.

"I have rashes," You replied shortly as your voice muffled behind the mask.

The food you ate last night made you suffered from rashes around your mouth.

You sighed unknowingly.

You went to send the tray of food to the group of boys as they giggling to each other.

"Woah, it's beautiful." One of them gasped looking at you and then chuckled.

You frowned then looked behind you. You spotted the new art frame that hanging on the wall. Uncle Jae just installed it yesterday, and you gotta admit he had a nice taste.

"Ah, yeah the price also beautiful," you mumbled.

"What price? I talked about your eyes," He told me which you almost choked on your saliva.

If Seungkwan know this, he would roll on the floor laughing at these boys lame joke.

You heaved a sigh, "Try again bro, I'm not in the mood to laugh to your joke. Enjoy your food!"

You faked a smile behind the mask before went back to the counter, you must looked like a retard for smiling as they literally only could see your eyes.

"Jeonghan, can you help me to buy some things at the mart?" Yoona unni came out from the kitchen and asked Jeonghan.

"Yes of course." He said as she handed the list to him.

"Make sure all the items are complete okay." Yoona unni teased.

"Yep! You can count on me," Jeonghan smiled and bowed to her.

She smiled back to him before got into the kitchen. As soon as Yoona walked away, you noticed that Jeonghan's angelic smile slowly faded making you frowned.

"Aish, I confused with all these..."He mumbled, scratching his head.

You sighed and opened your apron around your waist and put it aside behind the counter.

"I'll just go to mart, give me the grocerry list Jeonghan." You informed the male who looked clueless reading the list.

He flinched a little then blinked his eyes. It took him a few seconds to process what you'd said to him.

"Err, oh, no it's okay, I can do it." He claimed.

You sent him a pointed look.

"Yes trust me." He assured but you weren't gonna persuade.

"Just give it to me boi. You looked like a child that just learnt ABC while looking at the list." You stated making him smiled shyly.

"Are you sure? I can find these things if I ask the worker there," Jeonghan asked with hesitation.

"Yeah and it would take eternity for you to come back here like last time," You spoke matter of fact making him to scratch his head in embarassment.

Cause the last time you asked him to buy the grocerries, he ended up buying nothing.

"If you say so..."Jeonghan gave you the paper.

You were about to take the paper when he pulled his hand back.

You looked at him in confuse, cocking a brow.

He grinned, "How about I'll go with you? So that I can learn and go by myself next time."He suggested with his angelic smile.