22 : Sleep

"There's no one in the house right now Haeun ssi," He whispered that send shivered down your spine

"So," You cocked a brow when he brought his face to face you.

"So.... I could do anything to you even fucking you,"

"Fuck me using what? Your small dick?" You chuckled ridiculously.

He frowned then smirked, "You underestimate me? I can show it to you,"

He came closer to your face still holding your wrists.

In the blink of eyes, he pushed you on the bed hovering on top of you while pinned you arms beside your head.

"What the f-"

"Shhh" He cut you off.

The distance between both of your face were so close even his breath brushed against your face, you were literally under him as he smirked at you.

You could not help but drunk in his manly scent and in the mean time you were actually nervous when the distance was too close, not because of him but the smell of your morning breath that smelt like a skunk fart.

Mingyu came to your house basically waking you up from death and you did not get to go to washroom to brush your teeth.

You just shrugged it off. Fuck it.

His lips curled up whilst gazed into your eyes deeply, " You know you act like this when I saved you at the sauna house,"

As he said that, you tried hard to remember the scene, rummaging your airhead.

Next seconds, you were done playing with his shit as you also grinned and shook your head absurdly.

The last time you checked, he was not getting into any accident nor mental illness that could make him acting weird.

You looked up at his face and at time he was closing the gap of your lips and his, you also approached your head to him.

As the lips almost touch, you swiftly turned your head to to the side of his face, thats made Mingyu kissed your neck.

He frozed when he heard you whimpered in his hear, not expecting such thing as he only intended to tease you. He felt his face was burning hot.

You were surprised and cursed yourself inwardly when you accidently let out whimper like a bitch. You felt like you wanna kill yourself at that very moment.

Instead of freaking out, you acted innocent and whispered into his ear,

"What is the point of this?" You asked huskily, turning emotionless facing him.

You stared at him blankly wondering why he was acting like an asshole in this early morning.

He looked dumbfounded before blinked looking at you.