8: Secret

"I'm late for my training! This is all your fault potato!"He whined like a kid, walking back and forth.

Messing his hair,"I've important match end this month!" He groaned taking a seat.

It almost 4 in the evening where we stucked in detention. I sat somewhere in the middle of the class, then Mingyu seat two tables away next to me.

"Shut the fuck up. It's your fault."I replied as I rest my head on the desk.

"The hell..You choked me to death!" He half-yelled, pushing his head to the back.

"Thanks to your grudge and that hoe school director to give us detention. And you need some beat up so you won't disturb me again."I fake a smile.

"Shut up..You're so annoying like fly." He scoffed.

"Shut up..You're so annoying like pig." I mocked him.

"We just get detention not being murdered or becoming a cleaner to clean the janitor room." I said,as my eyelids felt heavier. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-----
15 minutes left...

MINGYU POV:

I woke from my sleep and stretched as my arm felt numb. I took a glanced towards Haeun who was deep in her sleep.

Her head rest on right arms while her face was facing me.

She looks soft and angelic when she asleep but as soon as she opened her eyes she become a truly violent person that didn't match her beauty- face is what I mean.

I was checking my phone when I heard a phone's text tone but it was not mine.

I turned to my left to only saw Haeun's phone dropped on the floor.

I smirked, when I picked the phone, Hoshi sent her a few messages.

"Dumbass, she didn't put any password." I snorted.

Hoshi💜:
I save your butt. I've explained to Jaehun hyung about your detention. a little bit of lying though. Haha!

Hoshi💜:
Princess we'll pick you up at school! Your uncle wants to bring us out for dinner tonight.

Hoshi💜:
Jaehun hyung received his bonus! Let's make him spend all of his money! I knew you'll love it, princess!

I scrunched my nose, reading those cringy text.

"Princess? Woah Hoshi control your hormone there!" I said as I replied the message.

Me:
Don't disturb me. You should stay at your own home and study.

"Yah.. Kwon Hoshi I'm sorry" I whispered, trying my best not making noise or wake Haeun up.

I snorted at the text. I didn't know what is going on between them as they looked so close but teasing our class president is so fun.

I was so immersed with my own joked when uncoincidently, kicked the table down, killing the dead silence.

I heard groan,"What are you doing tall-ass man?" She rubbed her closed eyes.

I stiffed, my hands automatically went to hide Haeun's phone.

HAEUN P.O.V:

"Nothing.."he said and smiled.

I yawned and stretched my numb arm from supporting my heavy head for too long.

I looked the window and the sun almost set, I was about to check the clock on my phone when I realized it gone.