Chapter 1

I glance at Masato and his well built body. He greeted the customers with respect and always put on a smile.

Dying from his cuteness and masculinity, I craved for his attention. I probably passed him in the lobby about ten times to try and get his attention.

He glanced at me a couple of times but his blank expression didn't change. I stirred up the courage and went up to ask him a question.

Cleaning my throat, I tried to sound as normal as possible ,"Hi, do you mind helping me-,"

"AKEMI!! AKEMI! Where are-! There you are!" A girl voice shrieks alarming through the whole hotel lobby.

I dart my body around to where the voice came from and immediately feel embarrassed. My older sister Kasumi runs over to me and bonks my head.

"Kasumi!" I whine quietly.

"Where were you this whole time?!"

My heart starts beating from embarrassment. Kasumi glances and the well cleaned up guy in his tuxedo and back at me.

She growls and pushes me away from him. Whispering in my ear she warns me. "You said you weren't going to fall in love anymore,"

"I didn't. I was just going to ask him something,"

"Then why is your face so red?"

"Uhm because you just embarrassed me!" I look back at the man who I don't even know his name. Mentally sighing, Kasumi pulls me away back to my hotel room.

"Don't get out of your room or else I'm going to have to stay with you,"

I roll my eyes and bounce on the bed.

"We're meeting important people for dinner tonight so dress nicely,"

Sighing, she leaves me alone and I switch on the tv. Imagining back to the guy, I can't help but to smile at his face.

Thrusting my body back into the bed, all I can think about is him.

* * *

I take out my navy blue shirt and nice pants. Kasumi comes through the door already dressed nicely.

Her brown hair was curled and into a half updo while she wore a bright pink fitting dress.

"You're so extra," I announce.

"Can't you just compliment me on how pretty I look?"

I roll my eyes and sigh with depression.

Kasumi walks over to me knowing how I feel.

"Akemi, I know this is hard but maybe you'll grow into him,"

Looking at Kasumi tears start to form,"Kasumi, why are you doing this?"

She looks at me with hurt eyes. "Mom had told me to take care of you after she had passed. I'm not doing this because I want to, I'm doing because I want you to be happy,"

"This isn't going to make me happy though,"

She hugs me tightly in her arms barely able to make me safe in her arms since I'm bigger than her.

"These people have money Akemi. He likes you for petes sake. Maybe you don't have to like him back but just pretend. He'll provide you everything I just know it. Instead of that lobby guy you had an eye for just marry this guy who can buy you anything you want with just the snap of his fingers,"

"Kasumi...then what about you?"

She stops hugging me and looks at my face. "Don't worry about me. I'll try to save lots of money. I'm already saving enough to pay for two hotel rooms. I'll be fine,"

She dusts off my shirt and signals for us to go. She holds my hand like a mother and guides me downstairs.

I feel the warmth from her hand and pretend like I'm a little kid again holding my mother's hand. The thought was enough to calm my nerves a little.

I went down to the lobby feeling okay now but then saw him.

Oh crap!

His tall stature and poised pose made my heart beat crazily again. He looked towards us and his gaze trailed down to Kasumi and my hands holding each other.

I saw him gulp. Something sparked an interest in me. He seemed bothered.

A small smile curled onto my lips. I stopped holding her hand and instead put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"What the hell are you doing?!" She whispered violently.

"You look beautiful today," I made sure to say a little loud for him to hear.

That was enough to shut her up. "Aww, you mean it?"

I go along with it and glance back at him. He was trying hard not to look at us.

Score!

I take her out of the hotel building and grab a taxi. We go to the fancy restaurant and I feel depressed again.

The waitress takes us to a reserved room and they're already there. They stand up and greet us. I can feel Daichi's eyes on me only even as he's greeting Kasumi.

Feeling intimidated I look away from him. I don't want to marry him. I'll admit, he's handsome and all but just not my type.

"Akemi, please take a seat," his childlike voice says.

I cringe from the way he says my name. Putting a smile on my face, I take a seat.

We had dinner and I almost puked all my food out when I looked up and saw Daichi's face.

Everyone was in for the marriage except for me. It scared me to live with this guy.

Even before dinner was over, I excused myself from the room and go outside to hail a cab.

No way was I going to stay for dessert. I texted Kasumi that I felt sick and headed back to the hotel.

Hi guys I'm back! I had written The Bully's Baby for fun so I didn't think too much of it but suddenly when I decided to log back in, I was surprised by the amount of views and people that seemed to enjoy it. Thank you guys for supporting me. In return, I have been working on another story. I don't know if it will be as good as the first but I still hope you guys like this one as much as you did for my other one. Love you guys!