Chapter 12

We stood up and started to shower together. He stayed close by me as our bodies swayed in the warm water.

Masato's hand trails down to my cock making my knees feel weak.

"Masato, I told you I'm really sensitive right now,"

Masato rubs my belly and teases me again by touching down at my cock again.

I pout and he giggles. He embraces me from behind and licks the back of my neck sending cold shivers down my spine.

I moan from the great feeling. Suddenly I feel a burst of something releasing in me as fluid pours out onto the shower floor. This was followed by something hard pressing down in my anus.

My knees buckle from the burning pressure. I fall to the ground finding it hard to breathe.

"Akemi!" Masato calls out while dropping to the floor with me.

I grip my belly as it starts to feel very hard and tense.

"I-I think my water broke Masato," I manage to say through the pains.

Masato looks at me in shock but tries to act calm for me.

"Uhm okay, uhm so uhm...just breathe Akemi," he tries to reassure.

I start to panic as the burning pressure in my anus intensifies. Leaning against the shower wall, the warm water feels good on my burning belly.

My back aches as I make impact with the wall. I scrunch up my face in pain.

"M-Masato! The baby's coming! It's coming!" I shout as I get the strong urge to push.

I hold my belly in pain as I hear Masato silently panicking.

"I have to push, Masato!"

"Okay Akemi let's get you out of the shower," he says before I feel him grab me and help me up.

He sets me onto the ground on my back. Masato grabs towels and tries to dry me off but I couldn't take it anymore.

"M-Masato! I-I have to push!"

"Okay okay I'm ready. Push Akemi," he tells me.

I spread my legs and push as hard as I can to suddenly regret it. The burning intensifies as I feel my anus getting larger to make way for the baby's head.

"Aouwhh ahhhh M-Masato! I can't! It burnss!" I yelp as I feel the baby's head retract when I stop pushing.

"Akemi, I saw the baby's head. You have to push,"

I shake my head violently no as I still feel the ripping pain coming from my anus.

"Akemi, you can do this,"

I give a little push and feel the same burning feeling and then scream out in pain. Tears streamed out of my eyes I felt powerless and helpless.

Masato lifts my back up and lets me rest against him. He whispers in my ear words of encouragement trying to get me to push.

I hold his hands tightly and give a big push.

"Unnngghhhh! Unhoooahaha! Ahhhhhhoowwww! MASATOO!! IT BURNS!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

I feel my anus burning and crowning. My fingernails dig into Masato's hands as more tears fall from my eyes.

My cock stiffened and felt sore, my back felt like it was breaking, and my belly felt like it was being ripped open.

As I stopped pushing, I feel the baby's head go back in again.

"Masato, I can't. Please help," I cry out helplessly.

Masato kisses my face over and over again. He hugs me tightly and tells me to push again.

I push with all my might then feel a pop of pressure followed by some relief. I breathed heavily while trying to look down to see if the baby was out.

My belly was in the way.

"Is the baby out?" I ask Masato desperately.

Masato gently lays me down on the ground again and goes in between my legs.

"The head's out Masato! You're almost done. Just give me another big push,"

I take a deep breath before pushing again.

I feel the baby's shoulders widen my anus again making me scream in pain. I still keep pushing while feeling the body slide out along with the rest of the fluids.

I breathed in relief as the pain lessened dramatically. All the muscles in my body dropped and I felt no energy left.

I was sweating and my throat felt dry from breathing through it.

I heard Masato cry out with joy and the baby crying. Unfortunately, I had no energy to raise my head to get a look.

My ears started to ring as my eyelids felt heavy. Slowly my consciousness started to fade as black spots were seen in my vision.

My breathing started to become steady as I felt like sleeping. I closed my eyes and heard peaceful silence.

I felt something heavy on my chest and someone lift my upper body up. I rested against Masato as he tried to shake me awake.

I opened my eyes restlessly and felt Masato kiss me.

"Akemi! Stay with me," Masato cried out. "It's a baby boy Akemi,"

I look down to see the crying baby. A small smile creeps on my lips as I feel proud and thankful.

Masato kisses me again. "Stay with me Akemi,"

Masato puts the baby closer to my chest and wraps a blanket around us.

I just look down at our baby with joy. Masato hugs us both and rocks back and forth.

I feel our warm bodies waking me. The ringing in my ears slowly started to fade and the baby's cries became clear.

I felt more energized by the second. I was able to move my hand to touch my baby's naked beautiful skin.

Masato feels me getting better and hugs me even tighter. He kisses me and our baby.

I hold Masato's hand and look down at our baby.

Everything is perfect now. I'm thankful for Masato and our baby. They're all I need now.