Chapter 11

The next few days were hard as I felt heavier than usual. Everything was exhausting and there was nobody beside me to push me along the way.

I had no motivation for everything but I made sure to eat since I didn't want my baby to starve because of me.

I looked like a mess when I looked in the mirror.

Nights were hard when I didn't have my pregnancy pillow that supported my back and belly. Nobody was there to sing my me and my baby.

Nobody was here to kiss my forehead when I'm sleeping and keep me warm at the night.

The hotel room was cold and I didn't bring another change of clothes with me.

There wasn't much to do so I spent most of my days thinking about Masato.

I missed him so much. I just wanted to go back to him and forgive him but I didn't.

His presence and warmth that was usually next to me was gone. Instead, cold air was circulating around me making me shiver.

About a week and a half passed and I was officially five days past my due date. Everything still seemed fine though so I didn't worry to much.

I had visited Kasumi and told her about my situation a few days ago. She was furious but promised not to mention it to Masato.

She had visited me a couple of times and even offered her house for me to stay in but I refused. I just wanted to be alone.

Masato had been calling and texting me for days but I didn't respond to any of them.

I get up from my bed and feel my back ripping apart. I groan in pain and stretch it out. My belly stretched below making it hard to walk.

Everything was swollen and painful. I just needed a long, hot shower.

Going into the bathroom, I see a cockroach scurrying around making me scream in disgust. Panicking, I run out of my hotel room and into the hallway.

I go down to the lobby to get some help to see someone I was glad to see but at the same time terrified.

Masato and I met eye contact. He ran over to me and hugged me tightly. I was speechless.

"Akemi, you're okay, thank god,"

"Why are you here?" I asked, shocked.

"I can't say,"

"It was Kasumi wasn't it?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"We were all really worried! Please come home, Akemi,"

I loved the way he called my name. I glanced at his lips. It had been such a long time since I was near him. I just wanted to make him mine again.

"No," I refused.

"Stop being so stubborn Akemi. You have to be with someone at all times! You're past your due date aren't you?" He asked worried.

I look away from his worried expression.

He sighs and carries me bridal style to the car.

"Since you're not going to listen to me, I'll have to force you,"

I flail in his arms and command him to put me down but of course he doesn't.

* * *

We arrive back to the once love filled apartment I remember.

We get in and I don't speak to him for the whole day.

He tried so hard to get me to laugh and speak but I didn't give him what he wanted. Honestly, it was kind of nice being with him again but I wasn't going to give in that easily.

It was midnight and he was getting exhausted. I'll have to admit, he was so cute while he struggled.

My legs once again hurt as I walked to the bedroom bathroom to end the day with a long, hot shower to lessen the soreness.

The water was so warm, it melted my muscles. I sighed with relief as I enjoyed the warm water against my sore muscles slowly making them feel new.

My belly was hard and sagging low making me feel even heavier. I didn't think too much of it as I kept bathing myself in the soothing water.

Suddenly, someone else's body wraps mine. I gasp and try to turn around to see who it was. I already knew who it was though.

As soon as I turned around and saw his loving face, he kissed me passionately. All my senses came back. I felt like my old self again. All the pain seemed to go away and the same electricity feeling took over.

We kissed again and again. It was perfect. I had missed t so much.

I pushed him against the shower wall. He tuned the water off as we kept kissing. Then I felt it.

I moaned with pleasure. Melting against his body, we rubbed against each other lovingly.

Milk started to fall out of my nipples as they hardened. It was a different kind of feeling. It seemed like every nerve in my body was being heightened. It was amazing.

Masato slowly moved his hips up and down making me moan louder when he started to speed up.

The baby kicked around in my belly. My cock stood stiff and hardened as I felt Masato's warm saliva on my neck.

His saliva trailed from my neck down to my nipples that were pouring out warm milk. My hands intertwined in his hair as my body melted from his touch.

He licked my nipples and rubbed my hard, overdue, big belly. As I caressed his chest muscles, we kissed again.

I then felt a warm hand wrap around my hardened cock. I freeze mid kiss making from his touch sending electrifying currents into my body.

We started rubbing my cock trying to make me cum. It was working.

My whole body felt weak and defeated by his moves. I started bouncing up and down making Masato moan from the pleasure.

It all felt so good.

I started to feel Masato's cock pulsating in me as I knew he was climaxing. He thrusted his body against the wall in response and started moaning loudly.

He was just so sexy. I was being blown away by him when I felt my body climaxing as well. My whole body started to become numb before I felt the pressure on my cock followed by pouring cum.

"Auhoh ungh ouh aouh M-Masato oah I'm-I'm ouah aouhh eauohhh!"

Cum pours out of me and onto Masato's well built chest. He looks into my eyes tenderly. We seal it with a kiss.