Chapter 3

I can see Daichi's face turn to stone as he feels angry towards the situation.

"I-I thought you were sick?" Kasumi looks at me with anger as she tries to keep her voice calm.

I smile awkwardly. "Yeah, I think it was the food. Don't mind Masato, I asked for room service,"

"Room service after eating?" Daichi's father questioned suspiciously.

Daichi's walks towards us and stares into Masato's eyes intensely. They were about the same height, definitely taller than me.

I just wanted to slap Daichi for being so rude but refrained myself from doing so.

"Who are you," Daichi asks quietly while stepping really close, up in Masato's personal space.

"Daichi stop," I say.

Daichi looks back at me and then Masato.

"And to think I was going to pamper you with everything I had! Akemi, YOU-!" He starts to yell while pushing me back.

My heart beats faster while my head starts feeling lightheaded. I fall back from his push and breathe heavily.

Daichi raises his hand and I look away and close my eyes. I then hear somebody getting slapped but it wasn't me.

Slowly opening my eyes, I see someone's back in my face.

I see Daichi growling his anger and then the door shutting loudly. I look at who was standing in front of me to see Masato. His left cheek was red from the impact of Daichi's slap.

"Masato!" I yell and touch his red cheek.

"Are you okay?" He asks me.

Kasumi comes over and slaps me instead making up for what Daichi couldn't do.

"You ruined it, Akemi! You're life is ruined!"

Masato comes in between Kasumi and I and covers me. "Don't hit him. It's my fault. I was the one that came to his room and-,"

"I know it wasn't you," Kasumi says with hurt in her voice.

She feels ashamed and leaves my room leaving complete silence. Tears start welling in my eyes.

Why can't I just live a normal life and like whoever I want?

I cry quietly and my body trembles. I cover my face and cry into my hands.

I feel so helpless in this world. I mentally yelled for mom in my head and pleaded her to help me.

Then I feel a warm embrace. Sniffling, I wipe my eyes and look to see Masato hugging me.

My heart beat once again and all I could think of was to kiss the juicy lips that belonged to Masato.

He noticed me stop trembling and he looked at me. His eyes trailed down to my lips as I did the same to him.

Clicking, we both leaned forward and our lips made contact. His plump lips moved over mine.

My body felt electrified. We started to kiss passionately and his body moved with mine.

Without thinking, I took off his tuxedo jacket while still kissing. We started to undress each other.

My heart beat faster than ever. Feeling nervous of what he'll think of my body, I hesitated when he unbuttoned mine.

He smiled at me and kissed passionately again. I melted in his warmth. He kissed my neck all over making me moan and shiver with joy.

He had unbuttoned my shirt without me knowing. I looked down at my naked self and felt amazed at Masato's sly skills. It just added to his masculinity.

He was hovering over me as he thrusted his hips to make contact with mine.

My body couldn't handle it. He made me paralyzed. Every nerve in me shook with joy and adrenaline.

I've never felt like this before. His hip contacted with mine making me crave him more. I pulled him closer to me and we went for it.

Moans escaped my mouth as he felt pleasures as well. We had it for awhile then climaxed.

After we had it, we just laid in bed together. We were both tired but happy. I laid in his arms rethinking back to what we just did.

"I love you," he says.

My heart beat wildly and I was overjoyed.

"I love you too," I say back.

A smile kept forming on my lips. I snuggled deeper into his arms and fell asleep.