Chapter One- Flashback

Lakota's Pov.

*Four years ago*

"Happy birthday Lakota." Was all they said before waiting for me to change into my wolf.

    After an hour had passed, I still had not changed into my wolf. People began to whisper to one another. And then an hour after hour I still had not changed. Then my parents started to worry. They took me to the pack's doctor, to see what was wrong with me.

"Alex, do you think you know what is wrong with our son? He hasn't changed and it has been at least 5 hours after his birthday." Asked my concerned mother.

     The doctor scanned all over my body. Making me open my mouth, looking in my ears, checking my bones, and anything else that he could look at. After some time of checking all over my body, he finally said something.

 "Hmm, it should have taken the boy only an hour to change. And from what I heard if we do not change in the time, then they are pronounced human," he said, "So from what I can tell, your son might be human, but there might be a slight chance that he might be still a werewolf."

     I was terrified of what the doctor had informed. I can't be human. That's just impossible.

"Human? Our son can't be human. That would be impossible." Said my father.

    The shock on both of my parents faces scared me. I heard the stories of the people who did not change into their wolf. They were turned into an omega. Basically being disowned by their own pack. Will that happen to me?

"Yes, I'm afraid so." The doctor tells my parents.

"I don't want a useless son, especially one that can't turn into a wolf." Those were the words that I was so afraid to hear.

     After we left the doctors. My parents wouldn't even look at me. They were probably thinking of how they got a son like me. When we walked into the room where everybody was waiting, I could see the worry on their faces.

     The Alpha was the first one to notice us and he got straight up and came walking towards us.

"Is he all right?" He asked.

"The doctor told us that he was human." Said my mother.

"Human? But how?" He asked.

     People started to surround me. Giving me looks of hatred and disgust. They went from concerned and worried then to hatred and disgust.

"People that are human in a pack are turned into omegas." One said.

"Turn him into an omega." Said another.

     I was terrified. Why would they do this to me? I'm no different from what I was before, only I can't change into a werewolf.

     The alpha walks up to the front and starts speaking the words that I did not want to hear.

"Lakota Andrew Scott I hear by pronouncing you an omega from here on out," He said.

"Why are you doing this to me? I'm no different. Mom, make him stop." I scream out.

     I never felt much pain in my life. Why are they treating me like this? Why is my family ignoring me? I'm their family, right?

     When he was finished, I just fell to the ground crying and screaming for my parents. While everyone was leaving the room.

"What a disgrace to this pack." Someone had said, walking past me and out the door.

"Shame, shame." Another said.

     Then lastly my parents. The last ones to leave. I looked up at them, with tears coming out. I know that they no longer loved me. But I could tell that they were pained for doing this to their only son.

"I'm sorry we had to do this, but it was for your own good." My mother told me.

"We don't want to have a son like you, so we're disowning you. You are no longer our son." My father said without showing any emotions.

     Then they just walked out the door, to let me suffer all this pain.

"Mom Dad, don't leave me!" I cried out to them, knowing that they will not respond to my cries.

*flashback ends*

======================================================

     So, I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of my new story 'Breaking Him Apart'. I worked really hard on this chapter and plan on trying to write everyday, which depends if I'm trying to do school work. You get what I'm saying lol. So anyway, I just want to thank you for reading my story and I hope you have a nice day.~THEULTIMATEFOXY