Chapter Three

Lakota's Pov

     I walk over to my usual lunch table and sit next to Ally. Today I have been able to avoid my other pack members at the school. I plan on keeping it this way until the end of the day.

"This lunch does not look so edible. Do you think that I should even try to eat it?" She asked.

"Well, you never know. There could poison in it for all I know." We both started laughing.

     I'm glad I have her. She's the only person I have left in my life that still loves me for who I am. Ally's such a beautiful person. She could even be one of the popular girls in this school, but she always chooses me over a reputation. That's what you call a good friend.

     The bell rings meaning that lunch is over and we had to go to our next hour. I have Social Studies and she has math. I have to separate from her and go to a classroom with a lot of my pack mates. On another note, I do like social studies. It's actually the class I have the highest grade on.

     I walk up to the entry of the classroom and entered. I breathe in and out ready for anything to happen.

"Good afternoon, Lakota. How was your day so far?" Asked Mr. Lewis.

     Mr. Lewis was a werewolf from another pack. He was the only other person to know what happened to me.

"It's been lovely so far. How was yours?"

"Mine was fine," He started to whisper, "I'll make sure they don't do anything to you while they are in my classroom."

     I gave him a look of thanks and walk over to my desk next to the windows. I love this spot. It looks over the woods we have next to the school. My pack members like going in those woods after school for runs. I envy that. Breaking my thought I look at the front waiting for the lesson to start. We are learning about the Revolutionary War. My favorite part was the video that they should about The Battle of Trenton. Most kids were wondering off to their dreamlands during the video.

"So many of you probably didn't pay attention to the video, that was a big mistake for you guys. That's because we are having a quiz on it for today's lesson," said Mr. Lewis.

     They all started to groan and whine about the sudden quiz that they were not ready for. I laugh in my mind. Thank god I paid good attention to the video. I also have a great memory on top of that.

"No cheating or that will be a detention for two days. There will be extra credit for the test. I would say the test is easy if you paid attention, but most of you didn't. I wish you good luck on the test. You can begin now." Then he went to his desk.

     I looked down at the test, so many questions that were easy to answer and within ten minutes I had it finished. I walked up to the front and put my test on his desks. He looked up at me and gave me a smile. I smiled back at him.

"Is there anything you want to me to do?" I whispered.

      He thought for a second.

"Hmmm, let me see. Maybe you could go get these papers that I printed out. They're in the office." He said.

"Okay, I'll go get them." I head out of the room quietly not wanting to disrupt the class. I get a good look at them before I leave and laugh at their faces. They look like they're on a toilet trying to poop. God that thought is so childish.

     I head down the hallway walking past classrooms with many students. I get ready to turn the corner until I bumped into someone with a way muscular chest.

"Ow, man that hurt." I groan.

"Sorry wasn't paying attention to where I was going. Here let me help you up." Said the person.