Chapter Eleven

Anonymous POV

     It's dark and damp. I can't move in fear that I will be seen by the beast. I crouch forward slowly crawling to the entrance of the cave. This is my chance to escape or who knows when the next chance will come.

     About a few feet from the entrance I heard something coming. I immediately froze. I closed my eyes praying to God, that whatever it is that is would be harmless.

     I realized that the sound stopped. I opened my eyes and looked up. Nothing was there. I swear I heard something coming this way. I could be losing my mind. I don't know many hours I've been trapped here.

     I start to crawl forward again when I was finally out of the cave. I stand up quickly and start running.

'I'm finally free!' I thought

"Where do you think you're going?" said a deep voice

     I kept running not looking at the person the voice belonged to.

"You won't get anywhere if you go that direction." said the voice

     I stopped and looked back. I was expecting a monster the can surprisingly speak, but what I saw was way different. It was a beautiful man. He was as pale as snow and long raven black hair in a braid.

"What?" I asked

"I sad that you won't get anywhere if you go in that direction. I'm assuming that you're trying to get out of the forest." said the man

"What do you mean by '...won't get anywhere'?"

"Well that's wolf territory and you would probably die if you go in that direction. South is your best choice for getting out."

"Well, how am I supposed to know if I'm going south when I have nothing to tell me?"

"I'll help, but you will have to be quick. It's not safe for someone like you here. This place is full of monster that can easily kill you. Even the weakest." said the man

"W-what kind of monsters?"

"Werewolves, vampires, Ogres, wendigo, and many more. This place is huge."

     I couldn't believe what this man was saying. Those are all fantasy creatures there's no way they could exist. Then I thought back to the thing that attacked and kidnapped me. That obviously exist. I saw it with my own eyes.

"Well do you want my help or not? The longer we're here the mort dangerous it is."

     I have to trust this man if I want to escape, but he could also be a danger. It was a hard decision. I finally made up my mind.

"As long as you are no threat to me I will accept your offer."

"Good. We better start before the wood ogre comes back. It would be mad when it sees that its meal is gone."

"I never caught your name," I said

"Lay. Now come on. Chatting is wasting time getting out."

     Lay, what an interesting name. This Lay guy, could he be my savior?

==================================================

Sorry for a short chapter. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. It was an anonymous pov this time, an unknown identity. Could this Lay character be saving the unknown person or be up to no good. We will see later. Anyways I hope you have a wonderful day. ~LastLivingRose