Chapter Fourteen

Lakota's POV

     Darkness was all I could see. No sign of life not even one speck of dusk. It was completely dark.

     Suddenly there sound of a voice singing.

"So near...So close...Something bad is seen-But I seem to be...the only one that can see...There is darkness coming."

    A gust of wind came across my neck, causing me to quickly turn around. There stood right before me was a figure with no face. Nor any sign that there was ever a face there.

"Finally I was able to get a hold of you." it crowed.

"Where am I?" I questioned it

"Well you're in Moerani of course." its arms raising showing long nails that resemble claws.

     I looked at it for a moment then suddenly it started to get closer. I quickly took a step back.

"Oh, I must be scaring you. Don't be. I mean no harm. My name is Suha, which means forgotten or overlooked. Goes pretty well with me. I'm always forgotten."

"What are you?" I asked

"I'm a forgotten soul that has become an Overlooker."

"What is that?"

"An Overlooker is a soul that was once man or woman that has become forgotten. We're creatures that are able to see the future, but never able to tell."

    I looked at the Overlooker confused. "So, why am I here?"

"I some how was able to contact you while you were sleeping. I saw the future for you. I only have so much time."

"You said that you can not tell the future to the person, so how are you going to tell me?"

"Another soul is here." The Overlooker pointed its nail behind me.

     I turned around and looked out into the abyss of darkness. A figure was appearing. Once it got closer I realized who it was, Ezekiel.

"Lakota? Is that you?" He asked

"What-how are you here." I turned back to look at the Overlooker.

It was gone.

"I should be asking you the same," said Ezekiel

     I was about to say something until the voice of the Overlooker spoke.

"A dark force is coming. Soon the Blood Cresent pack will need you to help Lakota. You can't correct the path of the past, but you can correct the path of the future. You and Ezekiel will meet in the future and you will work together to stop the forces of darkness."

"What do you mean?!"  I yelled

     It was already too late. I was awake, sweating. I look around me. Where is Levi? I turn my head to the alarm clock, 3:57 a.m. He should be in bed.

     The door opened and a ray of light came in. A figure stands at the entrance of the room.

"Did I wake you?" the figure asked

"Levi?" I called out

"Yes?"

"Where were you?"

     He came up to his side of the bed and plopped down. Somethings different about him. I don't know what though.

"It's not for your worries, my love. Go back to sleep." He ran his fingers through my hair.

     Following his command, I laid back down and drifted backed to sleep.

==================================================

      Sorry for not updating in a while. Also sorry for a shorter chapter. It was all my brain could come up with for this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. ~LastLivingRose