Chapter Two

^Lakota in the pic

-------------------------

Lakota's Pov

     I hear the door open to my so-called room and a tall figure appeared to me. I get up, rub my eyes, which are a blur, and look up at the person.

"Are you just going to sit there and stare at me or are you going to make the pack's meal? You don't want Alpha Connor finding out, do you?" Said the person.

     After a couple of seconds trying to figure out who that voice belongs to, the person picks me up and drags me out of my room. I didn't really like to be touched, so of course, I was kicking at the person.

"Stop kicking me or else you will get a beating later." He said.

     I look down at his face and realize that it's Jared, the packs beta.

     'Oh crap, this is bad. If he was sent here, that means that the alphas going to be mad at me, and I mean mad.' I thought.

    I know that not getting up and not making the meal doesn't seem that important, but when your an omega, you have the responsibility to clean the house, make the food, and all sorts of things. It's really important if its the meal because everybody's hungry when they wake up.

     I realize that Jared had stopped. He dropped me on the floor, right in front of the kitchen. I look up at him then back to the ground. I was not supposed to look at anyone because they think that such a low person like me, doesn't deserve to look at anyone.

"You better get to work," He tells me.

    I think out of all the pack, that he is still the only one that really respects me. After I get my thoughts together, I get up and start to prepare breakfast. Then I hear footsteps coming up behind me and I know that they belong to the group that beats me up the most.

"Why, look what we have here. It looks like you're late at making our breakfast, are we?" Said one of the boys.

     I turn around and look at the three boys that were standing behind me. The three was Ezekiel, the next alpha, then his beta, John, and just one of the other pack members that likes to hang around them.

     I turn back around and get back to what I was doing before they interrupted me.

"Looks like he's ignoring us, and what does that mean boys?" Said Ezekiel.

     I was scared. They beat like really hard, like think of getting hit really hard with a baseball bat. Yeah, that bad. I soon then feel one of their hands punch straight into my back. That makes me fall down on my knees and let out a slight whimper.

"He's so weak. It's just a hit to the back, I mean come on. Anyone can feel no pain to that." One of them said.

     Another man had walked in and was standing there at the door. Then the person finally said something.

"Boys, let him make breakfast so that everyone can eat." It was the alpha.

     I got back up and turned around to see the all of them leave. I knew the alpha was not going to ask if I was alright. He's the one who put me as an omega.

     After feeding the pack, I go back to my room and get ready for school. It's lucky that I still get to go to school.

     I leave early because I have to walk to school and the distance to there is pretty far. After what seemed like forever I had made it to the front of the school. Of course, I see people from my pack pulling in the parking lot. I leave early, but they still get here the same time as me.

     I walk into the building and head to my locker. I grab out my textbooks that I did not need and head for my first hour. I enter the classroom.

"Hello, Lakota. How was your weekend?" Asked Ms. Cheasly, my English teacher.

"It was the same, but I'm happy it's over so that I can be in school," I responded.

     She was my favorite teacher and really the only nice person, besides my one friend here. And speaking of her, here she comes, walking through the door.

"Hey, Lakota. How have you been." She asked me

"Same as always, you know the usual. So how's was yours, Ally?" I ask her.

    Alesteria was her name. She goes by Ally for short because she thinks its a long name, but I think its a really nice name. Ally knows about me being a "werewolf" and about my pack and everything. She's a really trustworthy friend.

     The bell had finally rung, meaning that first hour had begun. Another day of living hell.

==========================================================

     I hoped you guys enjoyed the second chapter. I got really lazy after finishing my homework. Then I thought to myself "I said that I would write everyday," and so here you go. Anyways I hope you liked it and so, have a nice day. ~TheUltimateFoxy