Funeral and Farewell

Erelil's POV

It's been three days since the battle of the five armies, which we won apparently. But Thorin was killed and Fili is to be the new king of Erebor. I woke up a day and half after the battle fully recovered. But I was forbidden to heal anyone or fight for at least a week. Today is Thorin's funeral and also the day I'd be returning to Rivendell. Along with Tauriel, a squad of elf warriors, Gandalf and Bilbo. Kili and Fili asked me to sing for Thorin, I agreed to do so happily. Took me some time to write a lament to Thorin, but I did the best I could as I'd only known him a few days before his death.

"Thorin! King Under The Mountain Alas no more shall rule this domain We brethren must go on without him And ensure his death was not in vainIn sleep eternal he will rest With the Arkenstone upon his breast Which evermore shall emit its light To banish the darkness of unending nightAnd on his tomb is Orcrist laid An Elven blade forged in Elder Days To warn of foes and roving orcs And ward off all evil from EreborHow shall we remember our fallen friend Who conquered Dragon Sickness in the end? A warrior, leader, a proud flawed king? A worthy descendent of mighty Durin!" I sing the last line of my lament to Thorin. Everyone clapped and some wiped tears away as I curtsied. Fili and Kili called me over to them.

"That was beautiful thanks Princess Erelil" Fili tells me. (Picture of Fili: https://i.pinimg.com/236x/67/fd/31/67fd3193681a207efc021db5bc774f1a--hobbit-art-the-hobbit.jpg).

"I was honoured to sing for Thorin" I assure him.

"Erelil, this our mother Dis" Kili adds gesturing to the dwarf woman between them. (Picture of Dis: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/545598016510382081/ZwQnFcjr_400x400.png).

"It is an honour to meet the mother of such noble dwarves" I say curtsying to her.

"Thank you for protecting my sons" she says hugging me.

"I only wish I could of done the same for Thorin" I tell her.

"He died a hero and avenged our father's death" she assured me. "Now, when can I meet the elf who stole my baby's heart?" she asks Kili. Who blushes while Fili chuckles and I giggle.

"Kili there you are, I'm afraid it is nearly time for me to escort the princess home" Tauriel states as she a blue dress and cloak. (Picture of Tauriel and Kili: http://www.dolldivine.com/users/c/co/201642/2013-12-23_2-02-06--176_254_134_147--LotR-Hobbit-Doll.jpg).

"Tauriel, I'd like to introduce you to my mother Dis" Kili says holding her hand.

"An honour to meet you Lady Dis, I believe this is yours" Tauriel says handing her a rune stone.

"Thank you and Dis is fine" Dis tells her. "I thank you for saving my son and hope when you return we can have tea" she adds.

"That'd be lovely" Tauriel tells her and Dis leaves. Tauriel leads us outside where the others were all saying goodbye to Bilbo. "Here is your cloak princess Erelil" she states handing me a black cloak with a fur collar.

"Thank you Tauriel, goodbye my friends know you are always welcome in Rivendell and Lothlorien. I hope to see you all again one day" I tell the dwarves smiling. I gave them all hugs and a a kiss on the forehead. "Gloin you take care of they son of yours, he'll be a great warrior one day" I tell him.

"Will do" Gloin assures me.

"Fili I know you'll be an amazing king and Kili try to stay out of trouble until Tauriel returns" I tell the brothers. They agree chuckling and I mount Aurora. We go to Dale first where we said goodbye to Bard and his family. I even said goodbye to King Thranduil who was returning to his kingdom. Legolas was not present, last I heard he was heading north to find a man called Strider.

Then my journey home finally began and it'd take two or three days to reach Rivendell on horse back. But I can't wait to be reunited with my family after nearly two hundred years of being apart. Gandalf assured me that they'd be thrilled at my return.

(Lothlorien) no one's POV

"What is it Galadriel dear?" Celeborn asks his wife.

"Erelil has been found and is being escorted to Rivendell we must go see our daughter" she tells him smiling.

"Haldir prepared an escort, Galadriel and I are going to Rivendell today" Celeborn orders. Straight away Haldir prepared his best warriors and was told to accompany them also. They set out for Rivendell, Haldir leaving his second in command in charge of protecting Lothlorien. But Galadriel assured everyone they'd be back in a week and nothing bad would happen.

A/N

Video of the lament to Thorin and picture of his dead body above. Picture on the external link of Erelil's dress. There is still an other chapter and an epilogue.