One

Two Hours Later...

"He's gone? What do you mean he's gone?" Yolanda exclaimed, watching Twan as he walked back and forth from the bed to the closet

"He's gone? What do you mean he's gone?" Yolanda exclaimed, watching Twan as he walked back and forth from the bed to the closet. He was taking QJ up on his offer and going to Hawaii with him and Santana, just until things die down. He refused to put himself and his family at risk, which was why he decided to tell Yolanda the truth about everything. 

"I don't know how I can make it any more clear babe. He wasn't in Quincy's basement when we went down there to confront him, but Quincy assured us that he would find him."

"Okay so now ya'll are cool with Quincy? Didn't he murder your dad and kidnap our daughter?" She snapped.

"Yeah he did, but I'm only focusing on one problem at a time. So baby please...I'll answer all of your questions when we get on the plane. Now can you please go pack Christina's stuff so we can get out of here? Please." Twan begged. He had a serious migraine and Yolanda wasn't making it any better, but he knew she'd have a lot of questions and he was willing to answer them as soon as they made it safely in Hawaii.

"Fine." She sighed, walking out of the room. As soon as she walked out of the room, Twan sent Saint a text, in hopes that he was packing up to leave with them as well. One thing Twan knew about Saint was the he was stubborn, so it was going to take some serious convincing to get home in that plane.

Twan: Aye Bro, I know you're probably not coming with us, but I think you should reconsider. I don't want anything happening to you, so just know...if you don't go then I won't go. Point, blank, period.

*

Brianna was packing up her and Saint's bags, but every time she put something in a suitcase, Saint would take it right back out

Brianna was packing up her and Saint's bags, but every time she put something in a suitcase, Saint would take it right back out. He refused to run away and give Tony the satisfaction of running all of them off, when he really wanted them to face off. 

"Saint stop unpacking this suitcase!" She snapped, throwing a shirt at him.

"Stop packing my shit up then! I'm not going anywhere and letting that light bright ass nigga think that he scared me off!" He retorted, checking his phone. He saw Twan's text and immediately ignored it. He didn't want to hear anything Twan had to say, especially after he bitched out when they cut their mother off. He knew it was going to happen, but he didn't believe Twan was that much of a mama's boy. Some things will never change. He thought to himself.