Thirty-Two

"You are the rudest, most disrespectful ass nigga that I have ever met in my entire life!" Brianna shouted, hitting Saint with a pillow

"You are the rudest, most disrespectful ass nigga that I have ever met in my entire life!" Brianna shouted, hitting Saint with a pillow. "Did you forget that I was there, or did you just not care?"

"You mad for no reason." Saint responded, calmly. "And you bet not hit me again!"

"For no reason? Saint you were practically flirting with that bitch like I wasn't even standing there! Not to mention, I saw her slide you her fucking number!"

"I already told your ass that I know her! She's the bitch that's helping us with Tony!" He huffed, referring to Lani. While out grocery shopping, Saint ran into Lani and they wandered off, having a private conversation. Lani mentioned to Saint that she'd seen him the night before, but she didn't mention that she took him home with her. She gave Saint her number and told him to call her so they could come up with a plan to rid themselves of Tony once and for all.

"You never told me shit about that, or her! And from what I saw, you two looked a little too cozy!"

"You saw what you wanted to see."

"Are you fucking serious? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" She yelled.

"You need to calm the fuck down and take your ass on somewhere before I slap your stupid ass!" He snapped.

"Slap me, nigga! I fucking dare you!" Saint stood up and walked over to her, shoving her against the wall.

"Don't fucking tempt me!" He growled. He saw the fear in her eyes as the tears arrived, sliding down her cheeks. He slowly backed away, realizing what he was doing, as he turned away from her. Brianna was in an abusive relationship a few years ago and she was still emotionally scarred from it. Saint knew what she went through and he assured her that he wasn't like her ex, but now he was realizing that he was slowly taking her back down that road.

"Get out." She whispered. Saint didn't respond. He just grabbed his things and left her house, without saying another word to her.

*

Yolanda was exhausted as she looked around her beautifully decorated living room

Yolanda was exhausted as she looked around her beautifully decorated living room. Between the move, her being on bed rest, and Twan making up his work hours...she was starting to become overwhelmed with everything she had to get done.