Six

Two Weeks Later...

Saint and Brianna haven't spoken to each other since Hawaii, which had Saint believing that she went ahead and had the abortion

Saint and Brianna haven't spoken to each other since Hawaii, which had Saint believing that she went ahead and had the abortion. To his surprise, she called him up out of the blue and asked could they meet up and talk, and he accepted.

Pulling up at the park, Bri was already there waiting on him. She sat by the pond, feeding the ducks, enjoying the peaceful day.

"You always feeding these damn ducks." Saint teased, taking a seat next to her.

"Well you know I love me some ducks." She laughed. "Thanks for meeting me here, by the way."

"No problem, ma. What did you want to talk about?" She took a deep breath as she turned to face him.

"I've decided to keep the baby." She told him, getting straight to the point. A tidal wave of relief came over him when she announced that she was keeping their baby. He had already mentally prepared himself for her to tell him that she had already gotten the abortion, but thankfully she didn't.

"I'm glad you're keeping it, but what changed your mind? When we were in Hawaii, you were so adamant about having the abortion." He said. Though he was extremely happy about her not giving up their child, he had to know the reason why.

"Well...after we left Hawaii, I had a lot of time to think. Yes, there's a lot going on with the Tony situation, but you were right when you said that this pregnancy had nothing to do with him. I couldn't bring myself to harm an innocent baby, especially when I know you'll never let anything happen to us." She said. Saint intertwined their hands together and kissed the back of her hand.

"You're right about that. How bout we start over and take things slow?"

"Absolutely. Under one condition though." She smiled.

"And what's that?" He asked.

"We can still, on occasion, have sex. According to Yolanda, my sex drive will be through the roof and I'm gonna need some sexual healing."

"Shit say no more. We can go back to my crib right now and I can give you that work!" Saint told her, causing Brianna to laugh.

"No silly! Let's just take things slow and go from there." He nodded as he leaned over and kissed her lips.

"Aight, sounds good."

*