Thirty-Three

Tony had Lani's arms pinned above her head as he aggressively thrusted himself in and out of her

Tony had Lani's arms pinned above her head as he aggressively thrusted himself in and out of her. He had so many frustrations built up inside of him and he wanted to take it all out on Lani. Though he'd rather Santana be underneath him, he settled for Lani because she was there.

"Tonyyy!" Lani moaned, trying to ease out of his tight grip, but he wouldn't let her. She had came over to his apartment to let him know that he was done playing his little games, but she never got the chance because as soon as she entered his apartment...she found him naked and waiting on her.

"Shit...take this dick, baby." He grumbled, biting down on his bottom lip. He closed his eyes and pictured Santana underneath him, moaning, calling out his name, and scratching his back. Sex with Lani wasn't the same, but he tried to pretend that Lani wasn't even in the room.

"Ahh, shit!" She cried out, wrapping her legs around his waist. Though she couldn't believe what she was doing, she couldn't deny that Tony still had the best dick she's ever had. Even after they broke up, no man could sex her the way Tony could.

"Call me daddy." Tony grunted, keeping his eyes clothes.

"Daddddyyyy!" She squealed.

"Mm. Say it again."

"DAADDDDYYYY!" They both came together, moaning loudly until their orgasmic high came all the way down. Rolling off of Lani, Tony laid there staring up at the ceiling, thinking about Santana. He hated that he was putting her through so much bullshit, but he couldn't help it. He was deeply in love with her, but she was in love with someone else and that was his own fault. He pushed her right into the arms of another man, and now he wanted that same man to die so he could take back what was originally his.

"Tony...I can't do this anymore." Lani spoke, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Huh?"

"I don't...want to do this anymore."

"We ain't got to. I just needed to let off some steam. You can go." He said, climbing out of bed and putting his clothes on. Lani furrowed her eyebrows as she slowly sat up and clenched the blanket over her naked body.

"No I meant...I don't want to be in the middle of this feud between you, Saint, and Twan." She said. "I know you lied to me about Santana being dead, and I also know you'd rather be with her than me. I'm okay with that, but-"

"Lani, stop talking." Tony grumbled, cutting her off.

"I...I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Get dressed and get out. I got shit to do." He walked out of the bedroom, making his way toward the kitchen, but he stopped when he felt the presence of someone else.

"Hello Lover." He knew that voice from anywhere.

"I knew you'd come back." He smiled. He turned on the light and his smiled instantly faded when he saw Santana and both her brothers sitting on the couch.

*

An Hour Earlier...

Santana pulled up to her old apartment building and parked her car

Santana pulled up to her old apartment building and parked her car. She knew that what she was about to do was a huge risk, but she'd do just about anything to protect her family. Before she could get out of the car, he phone started ringing. It was QJ.

"Hey babe. I can't talk right now. I'm helping Yolanda put up her dishes." She lied. She knew that he probably knew she was lying, but she didn't want him to worry.

"Saint called me, Santana. He said that you were going after Tony by yourself! Why the hell are you doing that?" He snapped. Furious wasn't even the word to describe how angry QJ was.

"What else am I supposed to do? Be a sitting duck and wait on him to come for us again? QJ he burned our house down, probably thinking you were in it! Do you know what he'll do if he finds out that the twins are probably not his? He will kill them and us! I refuse to wait around and let this man keep terrorizing my family. This ends today."

"Santana listen to me..." He began, but she cut him off.

"No, you listen to me. I've let him get away with taking almost every person that I love away from me, and I refuse to lose someone else I love and care about. Now I have to go, but...QJ...I love you." Not waiting on him to respond, she hung up and quickly turned her phone off. Climbing out of the car, she was about to make her way inside until she saw two cars pull up at the same time. "You have got to be kidding me."

Saint and Twan hopped out of their cars, ready to put their foot in Santana's ass.

"You must want a size eleven foot in your ass!" Saint snapped. "Why you ain't call nobody for backup?"

"Really Saint? The real question is...Why are you putting yourself in a dangerous situation? Tony is dangerous and you need to stay away from him!" Twan snapped.

"I can handle myself and I can handle Tony!" She told them. 

"There's no doubt in my mind that you can handle yourself and that light bright ass nigga, but this just isn't your fight. That nigga took OUR dad away from us, kidnapped Christina, abducted you, AND tried to kill QJ." Saint said.

"He's done so much other shit too, but Saint's right. This isn't just your fight sis, this fight is all of ours. Therefore, we're all in this together. The three amigos." Santana smiled as she pulled both of her brothers into a group hug.

"Thanks for being here guys. Truth be told, I was a little nervous about this, but I'm happy you both are here with me." She told them.

"You know we got your back, baby sis." Twan assured her.

"Yeah what he said, now let's get going before things get too mushy." Saint said, leading the way into the apartment building. Time to end this shit once and for all.