Fourteen

Santana sat on the couch with her arms crossed as she stared ahead at the TV

Santana sat on the couch with her arms crossed as she stared ahead at the TV. Tony was trying everything in his power to win back Santana's heart, but she refused to give him the time of day. He tried to make her as comfortable as possible, but all she cared about was getting back to her man. She smiled a little at the thought of QJ. By now, she pictured him teaming up with Saint and Twan so they could all come together and find her.

"Last night, there was a horrible wreck that caused a major traffic delay near Coral Gables." The news lady began, immediately catching Santana's attention. "Apparently, the damage was horrible and one of the drivers involved died on impact. Forty year old, Todd Harris, was thrown through the windshield of his semi truck, dying instantly. Twenty-six year old, Quincy Norwood Jr., was rushed to the hospital and is critical condition." Santana's mouth dropped as the tears started streaming down her face.

"No! No, no, no!" She cried.

"Baby? What's wrong?" Tony asked, rushing into the living room. Santana looked at him and immediately became angry.

"You! What did you do? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" She screamed. She started throwing punches on him like he was a bitch at the club.

"Santana!" He yelled, dodging some of her hits. She was beating his ass.

"I hate you! I fucking hate you!" He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up off of her feet, carrying her into the bedroom. He had no idea why she was so upset, but he had to calm her down before the neighbors called the police. He dropped her down on the bed and tried to leave, but she jumped on his back and wrapped her arm around his neck, choking the shit out of him.

"Sa-Santana!" He tried to yell out, but her grip was so strong that he couldn't even say anything. He didn't want to hurt her, especially since she was pregnant, but he had to get her off of him. Falling backwards, he ran Santana into the wall and she immediately let go of him. He grabbed his neck and started coughing as he stumbled over towards the dresser, but Santana wasn't done with his ass just yet. Pregnant or not, she was going to teach Tony a lesson.

"Bring your punk ass here!" She spat, running up on him. He moved out of the way just in time, running out of the room with her right behind him. He made it into the kitchen, grabbing a syringe off of the counter, grabbing Santana as she swung on him.

"LET ME GO!" She screamed.

"Calm down, calm down baby." He said, jamming the syringe into her neck once again. He hated that he had to do this, especially knowing that she was pregnant, but he had to calm her down some way. Once she was passed out, he picked her up and carried her into the bedroom, handcuffing her to the bed. After getting his ass beat by Santana, he figured that she needed to be in these handcuffs until they come to a better understanding.

*

Quincy stood next to QJ's bed as he looked down at his son and shook his head

Quincy stood next to QJ's bed as he looked down at his son and shook his head. Just the sight of how bad QJ was injured made Quincy angry and upset, but he kept a straight face as he grabbed his son's hand and sighed.

"I'm going to kill that nigga, son. You have my word. I will not sleep until I have that nigga's heart in my hands." He grumbled.

"Damn that's graphic." Saint blurted out, making Quincy turn and glare at him.

"I thought I told you muthafuckas to wait in the hall!"

"And just because you're married to Benita, don't make you our dad." Twan chimed in. Quincy just about had it with their smart ass mouths and he was ready to put them in their place, but a gentle squeeze to his hand halted him.

"Pops..." QJ muttered, slowly opening his eyes. Considering the fact that he had a neck cast on, he could barely move his head. His body was in an excruciating amount of pain and he couldn't feel his left leg, but that didn't matter to him. All he cared about was Santana.

"QJ...dammit man." Quincy said, kneeling down next to the bed.

"Santana...where is she?"

"I don't know, nor do I care about that damn girl! All I care about is you and I'm going to make sure that light, bright ass nigga pay for what he's done!" He spat.

"Pops please...find her. He has her." Both Saint and Twan were standing on the opposite of the bed, listening to their conversation.

"Who? Who has her?" Twan asked.

"Who the fuck do you think?" Saint snapped. "Do you have any ideas on where he could've taken her?" QJ cleared his throat and tried shaking his head. He was in too much pain.

"I'll grab a doctor." Twan said, hurrying out of the room.

"Lani...a waitress...she works at Shula's 347 Grill and she knows Tony." He mumbled. Before Saint or Quincy could ask any more questions, both the doctor and Twan came walking back into the room.

"We'll need you all to please wait outside while we examine him." The doctor said.

"Man fuck that! I'm not going anywhere!" Quincy snapped.

"If you start some shit up in here then they won't let you come back." Twan said, pulling Quincy away. " He snatched himself out of Twan's hold and stomped into the hallway.

"Y'all I just called the restaurant and Lani is at work as we speak. Let's bounce." Saint said, shoving his phone into his pocket.

"Let's just get this over with so I can come back up here and be with my son." The trio headed out of the hospital and got in the car, heading to the restaurant.

"So how are we gon approach this girl?" Saint asked.

"I say we choke the bitch out until she tells us what we want to know." Quincy stated.

"We are not doing that." Twan retorted. "I'm going to go in and talk to her,while you two stay in the car."

"I'm not staying in the car with that nigga!" Both Quincy and Saint snapped. Twan huffed loudly and shook his head. The faster they can locate Santana, the quicker he can rid himself of both Saint, Quincy, and their foul attitudes.