Epilogue

One Year Later...

Saint and Brianna's House

"Why does this keep happening?" Brianna huffed, putting on her clothes. Saint chuckled as he climbed out of bed and searched for his clothes.

"You can't resist me, that's why." He laughed. She rolled her eyes at him as she sat on the edge of the bed and fixed her hair. Saint and Brianna have been in an on and off relationship for the past year, which made no sense to either of them because they were still living together.

"Why do we keep slipping up? I mean...either we're back together or we're not." She said, looking back at him.

"You the one who wants to constantly take breaks and shit! Either you wanna be with me or you don't! Judging by the way you just rode this dick though...you miss daddy." She couldn't even hide her smile as she covered her face. Arrogant Asshole. She thought to herself.

"You know I want to be with you. I love you."

"I love yo crybaby ass too." He told her. He walked over to her and kissed her lips. "Round two?"

"No! Definitely not!" She laughed, walking out of the room.

"Damn, why not?" He asked, following her into their baby's room.

"Because nap time is clearly over." Looking in the crib, both Saint and Bri smiled when they saw their six month old daughter looking up at them. Saint was shocked when he found out he was having a daughter, but he couldn't deny the love he had for her even before she was born. Noni Truth Alvarez was the cutest and happiest baby and they were both so happy to have her.

"Hey daddy's baby." Saint cooed, picking her up out of the crib. Noni smiled, looking up at her daddy while he made all types of crazy noises; making her laugh hysterically.