Shion Hiragi: Introduction

Warning: Some parts may cause spoilers.

Name: Hiragi Shion

Age: 16 (Catastrophe)
         24 (Vampire Reign)

Gender: Female

Ability: Deep Blood
           -Blood Manipulations
           -Luring blood scent

Height: 160.02 cm (5'3")

Weight: 47 kg

Birthday: December 25th

Blood Type: AB

Affiliation: Thousand Nights (Former)
                      Vampires

Section: Unstable

Rank: Unknown

Demon: Gladius

Relatives (Human): Tenri Hiragi (Adoptive Father)
                   Kureto Hiragi (Adoptive Brother)
                   Seishiro Hiragi (Adoptive Brother)
                   Shinya Hiragi (Adoptive Brother)
                   Mahiru Hiragi (Adoptive Sister)
                   Shinoa Hiragi (Adoptive Sister)
                    Misaki Hisakawa (Adoptive Sister, first family)
                    Mrs. Hisakawa (Adoptive Mother, deceased)
                    Mr. Hisakawa (Adoptive Father, deceased)
                    Saitō (Sire)
                    Hyakuya Mikaela (Sired)
                                                                            Appearance:

 Hisakawa (Adoptive Father, deceased)                    Saitō (Sire)                    Hyakuya Mikaela (Sired)                                                                            Appearance:

Human: She has blonde hair that is lenght up to her waist. She usually has small braid on her top right of her hair. She has sky blue eyes and outstandingly long curled lashes. Aside from her sailor fuku uniform, she wears a white shirt with blue sleeves up to her elbows, and a diamond like shape on her chest. She pairs it with pants and black rubber shoes. She wears it as a casual clothing outside the school. She always wear her silver ring, her cursed gear she made a contract with, on her right hand, on her ring finger.

 She always wear her silver ring, her cursed gear she made a contract with, on her right hand, on her ring finger

Vampire:
She has whitish-blonde hair that is length up to her legs. As a vampire, she has fangs and red eyes but don't have pointed ears. She wears a black unbuttoned coat that has its long sleeves folded that reveals the red part of the coat. She wears a blouse inside her coat. The collar of her blouse has ruffle-like designs with a red button in the middle. She wears black shorts and stockings with crossed zigzag design. She wears red boots. She is always seen wearing her silver ring, the cursed gear she owned when she was still a human, on her right hand, on her ring finger.

Personality

In the prologue, she is cold and merciless. But the longer you know her, you can see her inner-playful attitude. She is a Yandere towards to her friends, and very over-protective towards Hyakuya Mikaela, with an unknown reason. When talking to kids, she smiles at them so they won't be scared. An exact opposite of Mikaela, she likes to drink her friends blood.

History

She was adopted by the Hisakawa Family, that are good friends with the Hiragis but they are no-name. They just treated her like a servant. With one mistake, her mother would throw her bowls or glass, resulting some bruises. When she was outside, she met a man with black suit and black hair. She took her for an unknown reason, and trained her. That man introduced himself as Saito, and he worked for the Thousand Nights. One day, her family ran an arena-like tournament, requested by the Hiragis. Wherein young boys would kill each other, and the last man alive would be engaged with Mahiru Hiragi. Her parents thinks she's useless so they decided to make her work in the Arena so she would be killed. Since she's a girl, she won't be fighting with the boys, but she will be like the "entrance exam". If she is defeated, she was supposed to be killed but the Hiragis said no. So, she was not allowed to be killed. She had killed a lot of kids at the age of four. She was sometimes defeated, and one of those is Shinya. Soon, she became friends with him. As both of them kills more and more and more kids, they get closer and closer and closer to each other. Shinya was the in-the-end winner, and when he met his "prize", which is his fiancee, rejects him. When Shinya was adopted to the Hiragi Family, Shinya request that if she could come with him. They agreed, thinking that she may be a use. Because of Shinya, she also became friends with Guren and his friends. After being adopted to the Hiragi, she worked for the Thousand Nights with Saito. She killed her adoptive parents cleanly and let her sister suffer from frustration.

____________

I will be uploading the Prologue soon. I do not own the media used, but I did edit it by adding silver ring in both pics.

Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment your thoughts and theories!