R1 Chapter 17

Guren stood, letting her go. Shion stood, "Why would you trust me?" Guren turned his head, and saw a tear drop from Shion's eyes. She then smirked devilishly, and charged at the humans.

They all gasped in shock, but she continued to kill them, but in close combat this time. 

The humans tried to fight her, but she broke their swords, with her arms or legs, using her inhuman strength and agility.

But in a blink of an eye, a long red sword penetrated her stomach. She gasped in shocked, but laughed maniacally after identifying who it is.

"Shion!" Guren shouted with worried tone. Kureto smiled, as he thought this would make things easier.

She bent her neck to her back, with an evil smirk.

"You impatient bastard, Ferid."

She said with the same evil smirk.

"Oh, you shut up. I value my life well, you know that."

Shion fell on the ground, losing cconsciousness.

"Crowley-kun~ Carry her. We're getting out of here." Ferid commanded Crowley, and Crowley obeyed and carried Shion on his shoulder. Mika was left with anger, looking at Yuu on the ground surrounded by the humans.

"Let's get going too, Mika-chan." Ferid calls out to Mika. Ferid holded onto Mika's arm, but Mika taps it away.

"No way! I'm taking Yuu-chan!" Mika stubbornly replied, but Ferid grabbed him by his neck.

"Shut up now kid. You've had your fun." Ferid said as he struggled to breathe, and slowly looked at Yuu, worrying. Then, following Crowley and Shion, they went away.

___________________

Shion's POV

I woke up in a capsul like shaped bed.

[[The detoxification of the curse is complete.]]

Then, the cover of the capsul started to open.

What is this? Is this where they remove the curse?

I remained inside, not making a bit movement. I tried my best to recall everything that happened to the battlefield, I could barely remembering anything.

"Shion!"

And this is the start...

Of the conflicts with my personal life and priorities.

_______________________

Sorry for the half-bake chap. Would you like to see what will happen if you, as Guren, don't trust Shion?

Sorry to disappoint to everyone. But I don't think I'll be able to finish this story. But, I will be sharing the summary to all of you.