Chapter 8

Here it comes. Shion = Shiroka

_____________

We went inside the palace, and I saw Krul Tepes, the Third Progenitor.

"Greetings, Krul Tepes." I said as I smiled and looked at her.

"Hello, Shiroka." She said with her head resting on her palm.

"Oh, your eyes remained its color? You still haven't drank human blood? You should, Shiro." Krul said.

"I'm not interested in human blood, so I guess I'll need to feed on you, Krul." I replied.

"Don't worry, soon you'll drink." She said as she drank blood on her glass.

___________________________

-Next Day-

I was walking around the Vampire City, yet I only have one thing in my mind,

Children wearing livestock uniforms.

Children growing up with fear of the vampires.

And...

Freedom was away from them.

"Feird?" I askes Ferid, who's walking with me along with other vampires.

"Yes?" He replied.

"Has Japan had been like this?" I asked.

"Well, this is how our Queen rules in Japan." He answered. He looked at me, "Why, are you uncomfortable?" He asked.

"Apologize!" But then, a kid with black hair and green eyes struggled to talk when he was being strangled by a vampire.

My eyes widened.

When I saw the other kid...

With blonde hair and blue eyes.

Then I smiled.

I found him. Michaela.

I walked towards them, "Stop it." I said, and the vampire looked at me, and drops the kid and leaves. Then the blonde kid, sighs in relief, and runs toward Ferid,

"Ferid-sama!" He says with a smile.

Ferid pats his head, "What was happening here, Mikaela-kun?"

"Nothing, my family was just causing trouble." He answered.

"Anyways, will you come to my mansion tonight? Your delicious blood is very welcomed," Ferid says as he smiled. Then Ferid looks at the black haired boy, "Is that boy coming with us too?" He asked.

"Ha? Who sai-" The black haired boy was cutted off when Mikaela went to him and hugs him, "He's really shy, so maybe next time."

"Too bad." Ferid replies and walks away with the vampires. I walked towards Mikaela, I kneeled and pats his head. He smiled, while the other kid was frowning. "Hey you-" He was cutted off when Mikaela covers his mouth, and I laughed. "Mika, you shouldn't bear everything by yourself." I told Mika, and he wore a shocked face but then he smiled, "Uhm, thank you." He replied.

Then I walked away and saw Ferid and the other vampires waiting for me, then I smiled.

Michaela.