Chapter 1 - Encounter

"What? No one's here?" Shion wore a confused face as she tilted her head. She feels presence in the mansion, and she doubts that it didn't hear her. She smirked and decided to jump on the gates. She jumped on the top part of the gates, feeling a little struggle to stand. She jumped to the ground, and made her way inside. She looked around, seeing beautiful flowers, well-trimmed bushes, and a fountain. She opened the doors without fear, and looked around.

"Sorry for intruding ~" Shion's voice echoed, and she is sure that someone is somewhere in the mansion. She started to walk towards the kitchen, and saw a long dining table, with wine glasses served, and some plates with spoons on tissue. She opened the refrigerator, and smiled when saw some food, that may be enough for her. But her objective entering this mansion isn't really about eating food, but to encounter a noble. She smiled when she felt the presence behind her, so she turned around and saw a tall slender guy with long silver hair.

"Ah! Sorry for intruding! Are you the owner of this mansion?" Shion pretended to be shocked, and the man kindly smiled at her.

"Oh~ Yes, perhaps I am. Are you hungry? Perfect, I have some spare food." The man smiled as he lend his hand, "I'm Ferid Bathory, nice to meet you~" The man introduced himself as Ferid, and Shion smiled and accepted Ferid's hand, "I forgot my name, I had an amnesia on who I am." She casually said as she let go of his hand, and Ferid turned around, saying, "Too bad, we could've been friends." Ferid paused and looked at him, "Haven't we met already?" Ferid asked with a smirk.

I'm not sure if I'm the idiot or if he is the one. Shion thought to herself as she know that Ferid was just playing along with her act. She felt stupid, as she answered "I'm not sure, I don't remember anything." She replied as she took some meat from the fridge, planning to cook. She don't know how to cook, so she needs to put an end to this conversation.

"Juice?" Ferid asked as he showed a glass pitcher with blood in it, and he poured some on his wine glass. Shion placed the meat back, and took her wine glass, but she intendly broke the glass and cut herself.

"Ouch!" She shouted in a convincing way possible she experience pain, and Ferid smelled her blood, and smiled. He stood and went his way to Shion, and grabbed her wrist, checking her cut in her palm. The wound started to heal, and Ferid gave off a laugh, and Shion smiled as she kicked Ferid away, and scratched her wrist and hardened it in a sword like shape. Ferid sat on the ground and said, "Pretty strong aren't you?" And in a blink of an eye, Shion had her sword nearly scratching Ferid's neck.

"Where is Krul Tepes?" Shion asked even though she don't need anything from Krul. But she needs someone from Krul.

"Hey, hey. Please calm down, I can't fight. I'm really weak as you can see." Ferid said, which is a lie. Shion frowned.

"Hah." Shion scoffed, as she melted back her blood, despite that, she's alert that Ferid might knock her out.

"Your the Deep Blood aren't you?" Ferid said but Shion remained silent and turned around. Ferid stood and smiled.

"Are you a vampire?" Ferid asked. But Shion just gave off a laugh, and said, "I'm a human but not 100% anymore."

"Aww. Would you like to come with me? Where Krul Tepes is," Ferid said as he lend his hand.

Dealing with this guy is tough.

"Oh, if you don't mind, I'd call someone to help me escort you," Ferid said with amusement on his tone. "Soon, they'll be here, and it would be checkmate for you."

"I'm going home, bye." Shion said as she started walking out of the mansion.

"I won't let you, though." Ferid muttered as he draw his sword and appeared in front of Shion, and Shion wore a devilish grin and scratched her wrist. She hardened her blood and defended Ferid's attack with her sword.

"The way you fight reminds me of someone." Ferid said as they both jumped away.

"Aww." Shion said, and once charged at Ferid, their swords clashed and Ferid's sword started to shake at the intense power. But Saito's voice once echoed on Shion's mind, Fight them but hold back, let them capture you.

"Heh~ I need to obey orders, afterall." Shion muttered to herself and Ferid only laughed. Shion gave out a, "Tch." when she heard that other nobles came. She jumped away, and saw 3 more nobles.

"Ah, Crowley-kun~ I've waited for you~" Ferid said, and Crowley draws out his sword. The other 2 nobles takes out their weapons, and Crowley muttered the other two's name. "Oh, Chess, Horn." Crowley called out. The other was a very short girl with an hourglass figure and very large breasts. She has chin-length iris-colored hair and bangs that frame her face. Like all vampires, she has red eyes, fangs, and pointed ears. She also has visible lower lashes. Chess Belle, while the other was a woman of fairly average height with a body similiar to Chess Belle's. She has long blonde hair styled in two twin spirals that come over her shoulders. Her bangs are parted to the right. Like all vampires, she has red eyes, fangs, and pointed ears.

They both have similiar attires, she wears the same type of headband as Chess, and almost the same clothing.

I might kill them if I don't act it out.

Shion acted dizzy, as if she was low on blood.

"Woah? What is this, what is this?" Ferid said in shock but his smile remained. Shion panted as she clenched on her chest and fell down to her knees.

"Aww. We were just getting started," Crowley said, but then turns his back to face the other two nobles. Ferid walked to Shion's body.

"Crowley-kun, take her. We're bringing her to the queen." Ferid commanded and Crowley obeyed.

____________________

Shion slowly opened her eyes. She wandered her eyes around the room. She saw three vampires, one sitting at the rigth side of the door, one seating beside the other vampire, and one seating on a chair beside her bed.

She scoffed when she honestly liked the feeling of her bed.

If I would wake up from death, I would like to be here.

Shion thought to herself. But she wore a serious face when she remembered her priorities.

She stood from her bed then reached onto the vampire seating on a chair beside her bed's collar and threw his body the other two vampires near the door. The vampires groaned in pain but immediately stood as they know their orders from the queen. They tried attacking her once again but Ferid arrived at the scene. As he walked forward, the Queen, Krul Tepes, appeared behind him.

"Well, well! What a show." Ferid spoke with amusement. "But the real show starts now."

_____________________

1199 words, wow! Hah! You thought this was like some sort of cheesy encounter with the main characters huh? lool jk!

Thanks for reading! And please vote and comment your thoughts and theories! I will be uploading the 2nd chapter when this chapter reaches at least 3 votes! Follow me on twitter: MeiMei_37 bc I will start posting updates. My twitter account may be polluted with #BTSBBMAs but #NoRegrets, it was worth it!