Chapter 9

Once this spell is casted on you,

You will start seeing yourself.

Who you truly are.

And you will slowly merge with her.

__________________________

I was in Ferid's mansion. I walked where Ferid waits for the kids, and I saw few kids greeting him and he dranks their blood, surpringly unamused.

"Ferid," I called out his name.

"Aww, your here, Shiro-chan?" He said as he looked at me.

"Is Mika here yet?" I asked as I leaned on the wall.

"Oh, he's still not here." He answered. Then another kid would greet him and he would drink their blood, and he would let them get anything they want in the grounds. Lastly, Mika arrives. I noticed that Ferid would enjoyingly drink his blood, and also I noticed that Mika was feeling numb from blood loss, but Ferid couldn't stop.

And it makes me feel like to get him off him immedietly.

"Ferid...-sama," Mika gasped off Ferid's name. And that was when Ferid finally stops, and I sighed in relief. Mika struggled to breathe and stand.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mikaela-kun. Are you okay?" Ferid asked with a worried face. But Mika managed to smile despite all the pain he had right now, "I'm okay, Ferid-sama." Mika replied simply. Ferid knows that what he look is exactly opposite what he feels. "Good boy." Ferid then ruffles Mika's hair, "Go inside, and eat any food you'd like and for your family." Ferid states and Mika delightens, "Thank you so much! Ferid-sama!" Mika cheerfully said, and Ferid gives another pat on Mika's head before leaving. I smiled and walked towards Mika, "Mika, can I talk to you for a while?" I asked him, and he smiled, "Yes!" He said. "I just want to discuss few things for you," I paused, then whispered to his ears, "My real name is..." Then Mika's eyes widened in shock. "But don't call me that infront of everybody, just call me Shiro when someone is around."

______________________________

At Night

I was with Krul when I heard screams echo, probably from Ferid's mansion. "Krul, I'm going somewhere." I said as I stood from my chair. "You may." She smiled. "I'll get going too." Then I walked to the doors and run as fast as I could to Ferid's mansion.

___________________

When I arrived, I saw a lot of kids, probably Mika's family, dead and the floor covered in blood. Then I looked at Ferid, who had his hand stabbed through Mikaela. I frowned, and said, "You don't know who you are stabbing, Ferid Bathory."

"Oh? Are you joining me tonight?" He said amusingly. I frowned deeper and walked faster, then I immedietly kicked him in the head, causing him to knock out and let go of Mikaela. I caught Mikaela on my arms, "Tch. That bastard..." I murmured as I gently touched his wound. "Let go of Mika! Or I'll-" The black haired guy shouted as he pointed his gun at me, but I took it in a heartbeat with my right hand and use it to shot Ferid in the head, "Kid, run away now." I said. Mika kept on panting and he's gonna die soon. "No! I won't go without Mika! Let of him!" The kid shouted as he pulls my arm. I closed my eyes.

_________________________

Mika, your gonna get healed soon. I am so excited for the day we can kill all the vampires together!

________________

Increase the dose. He is the completed one, we just need to get it in control.

___________________

AHHHHHH!

Y-yuu-chan...

_______________________

"Mika can't go with you." I replied. "Shi-shiro-san, w-why?" Mika asked, and Yuu stopped for a while. "I'll explain later." I answered. Mika looked at Yuu, and nodded. Yuu cried, "N-no! Mika!" I heard other low-ranking vampires rushing here. I let Mika lay on the ground and stood. The other kid took the gun and pointed it at me. I ran towards to stop the other vampires.

I saw three vampires. They stopped running, and asked, "Shiroka-sama wha-" I cutted them off when I summoned my sword. "Gladius." Then I activitated the curse and sliced them into two and they turned into dust. I walked back to where Mika is, and I saw the other kid run away. And I smiled. I walked towards Mika and sat beside him. I caressed his cheek saying, "Mika. I'm sorry I have to this. For you to live." He didn't have the strenght to deny to. I bit my tongue and covered his eyes with my hand. I opened his mouth with my left hand, and forces a thick liquid, my blood to his mouth.

_________________