Chapter 14

"Huh?" Yuu said in confusion, and Shion carries Mika bridal-style, but Mika continued to tantrums in Shion's arm.

"Let me go...!" Mika continued to shake up, and Shion let him down, "What are you, a child? There's no doubt that they won't attack us, we should keep a distance for now."

"Oi! A-are you Mika?" Yuu said as he looked at Mika, and Mika murmured, "Yuu-chan..."

"Mika... Mika... Your really Mika!" Yuu said, as tears started to roll down his cheek. All that Mika wants now is to live happily with Yuu.

"Aww, its been a while since I saw Hyakuya Yuichiro~ He's so cute, no wonder why your inlove with him. I'm almost in tears~ So, what do we do now? Yuu-chan's probabably being used by humans." Ferid told Mika, and Mika replied, "I'll save him, of course." Shion glanced at Mika, then looked back to the humans.

"O...-nee-san?" Shinoa was stunned as she stared at Shion who is also looking at her.

Shion gave her smile, a smile as if saying that this is the result of greed, that she is a vampire now.
"Eh?" Yoichi tilted his head as he looked at Shinoa, and Mitsuba asked,

"Onee-san?" Mitsuba wore a confused face.

"Haha~ Reunion of Mika-chan and Yuu-chan, then a reunion of Shion-chan and... a human?" Ferid said in an amused tone. Yuu, looked at Shinoa, who is looking at Shion.

"Ne, Shinoa? You... you have a family here too?" Yuu asked, then looked at Shion. Shinoa looked at Yuu, "Eh? Uhm... She was a foster child of the Hiragi Family..." Shinoa trailed off.

"I... I know her." Yuu said and frowned, as he looked at Shion. "She's the one who took me to the Hyakuya Orphanage with an old fart when our house were burnt, and also the one who stopped me from taking Mika with me." Shinoa wore a shocked face, saying, "Don't tell me..." She was cutted off when Crowley arrives.

"I heard you called me, Seventh Progenitor." Crowley then continued walking towards Ferid.

"Ah, Crowley-kun. Was there something interesting going on?" Ferid asked and looked back at the humans.

"This is it, more nobles! Everyone retreat to the second defense line!" Guren shouted at the top of his lungs in panic.

"Please! W-wait a moment! Mika, mika! My family is there!" Yuu said as he continued to point at the other side, where Mika is. Guren looked at him with dissapointment,

"Then will you let everyone die here?" Guren said, and Yuu decided to retreat.

They continued to ran, but Ferid goes in the way, "I'm not letting you go~" Ferid said, and Yuu frowned deep
remembering his family being masscred by Ferid. He draw his sword and started to prematurely attack Ferid with his sword, but Ferid just conituously dodge it. "Fast, but still young~" Ferid said as he continued to dodge Yuu's attacks. Then Guren appeared running to Ferid, but Ferid easily dodges it and appeared behind Guren's back. "And an injured lion isn't as sharp," Ferid said as knocked Guren away, and soon Ferid choked Guren.

Shion quietly watches the scene. She tried her best to remain calm.

Still afraid to call me, Shion?

I'm not possesing you, you yourself is someone more worse than a demon.

Hurry, come to my help.

Summon me.

And let's do it again together, like what we did few years ago.

Few Years Ago

"Gladius come." Shion said as she removed her ring from her right hand, and threw it on the air, and the moment she catch it, it turned into a sword, and small horns grew on her head.

"Huh? Hiragi Shion-sama!" One of the soldiers shouted, but they contiued to charge towards Shion, "We need to kill her, do as what Lord Kureto ordered!" Another soldier replied.

"Haha~ Kill me? Are you serious?" Shion said arrogantly as she gives a swing of her sword, and black and blue mist started to come out of it, killing hundreds of soldiers attacking.

"Crap! She's possessed by her demon again!" Shinya said as he tried to use tailsmans to stop Shion. Shinya is trying to help Guren laying on the ground because he just got possessed by his demon. "Ugh...! Why do they keep on trying to capture her?!" Shinya shouted in frustration, but he heard Shion laugh.

"Shinya escape. Even without me, continue your dreams. I don't deserve a very loving family like you. Continue living and change humanity." Shion said and looked at Shinya with the purest smile of her, and Shinya's eyes widened, Is she really possessed or not?

"Shion! Don't say that!" Shinya shouted, but Shion shouted at him, "Just go already! Idiot!" Shinya let a tear roll on his cheek and carried Guren on his arms, and ran away. Shion smiled, and used her sword to stab the ground, making everything collapse.

__________________

"That's ridiculous." Shion replied to her demon, after remembering everything she did. She has no regrets. If its protecting her family, she would do anything. But now, she's different.

She felt her time stop. Everything frozed, and everything was like being in  a glass cage.