Chapter 6

[After travel to Russia, she starts drinking blood.]

_________________________

Shion's POV.

I woke up when the sunlight starts to peek at the windows. I stood and covered it with curtains, and streched my arms. I walked towards the closet and changed to my white polo, with ruffles at the collar part, partnered with a black unbuttoned coat and black shorts along with stockings. Then I wore my red boots and started walking towards my drawers, and opened the first one where I put vials of Urd's blood. I frowned when I saw none left and only other empty vials. If I would ask, I felt my pride would be shuttered into pieces. I drank yesterday, though. I should be fine. Then I went to my bed and lay down again. I lay down on my left side, feeling nothing but boredom... and thirst.

If I'm going to stay here forever... Living pointless century after century... I'd rather get killed by humans.

I... I miss them so much.

I laid down on my bed, and closed my eyes. Thinking of what I can do to escape this nightmare.

_______________________

2 days have passed and I still haven't go out my room. I started to feel thirsty, and I covered myself with blanket. Then someone opened the door, probably Urd. He walked towards the bed, and sat. "You must be thirsty." He said. He removed the blanket and reveals a panting, thirsty me. "You have to drink. We're going somewhere." I was about to say something when he took a vial of his blood and forcefully made me drink it, like the way he did to turn me into a vampire. I felt relieved after drinking blood. "Stand. We're going to the Cathedral." I stood just like he said.

"What are we gonna do there?" I asked.

"We're gonna deliver stock of your blood to Germany, it will be painful but I will let you drink a lot afterwards," He replied.

I'm just a protected livestock, after all.

_________________________

At Cathedral

"Please calm yourself and take deep breaths. We're going to inject the tubes next." A vampire said. I laid down on a lether coach with the upper part elevated, while the lower part remains flat. Then, after doing what the vampire has instructed me to do, he injected the tube and, damn it stings. I started to feel dizzy when I felt I'm short on blood. After a while, I lost consciousness.

____________________

I woke up on my room. Only one thing was on my mind, blood. I looked at the bed table at the right, which Urd probably left for me. It was another 10 vials of blood, and I took one and opened it, drank it. Soon, I drank all the vials but it still wasn't enough. Then Urd opens the door, I couldn't resist but to bite on his neck, and sucked his blood. He sighed and putted his hand on my head, and made me realize what I'm doing.

"Uhm- I'm sorry Urd." I said as I blushed in shame and I looked away.

"Are you fine now?" He asked, and looked at the bed table, seeing all the empty vials. I nodded, then he said, "I'll give you more stock later. For now, rest." He said as he turned away. I closed the door and changed my thermostat to 17°C, wanting to sleep with cold temperature.

Shion! Shion! Please stay, don't leave us!

Shion-san!

Shion!

What...? Are you a vampire now?

Is it...  our f-fault?

______________________

I woke up. I could bearly see anything, since it was still dark. I recalled my dream, the voices of my comrades... I miss them. That's all I could think of. I stood and walked outside, thinking that I should enjoy my days here, at least. I walked through the hallways, looking around. Where's Urd? I thought to myself as I opened the door, and wow, its so beautiful. I was in a terrace, with a semi circle shape. I looked up in the sky and there were a lot of stars. I stared at the sky for a really long time, until the sun was rising.

Its so beautiful...

When sun rised, I went inside cheerfully and searched for the door outside, and I saw a lot of statues and stuff. I went inside a room, and saw 5 statues, 2 statue at each side and one in the middle. In the middle one, it has big black wings.

"Heh. He must be interested in Gods." I said as I smirked.

"What are you doing here?" A man's voice was heard. I looked behind me to see Urd.

"I was searching for the door outside." I answered.

"Are you trying to escape?" He asked.

"No. Just trying to search for a way to stop my endless boredom. You have lived for more than a thousand years, you must have experienced that, no?" I said.

"I do things to amuse myself," He replied.

"Can I go for a stroll outside? Where's the door?" I asked.

"Go downstairs, you'll see a big door." He answered and went back.

I looked back at the statue, and smiled. I went outside the room and searched for the stairs. I saw a big, stairs witha chandelier at the cieling. I walked down stairs and immediately saw the big door and went outside. Wow, its bright. I walked outside and saw kids, running freely on the road. I smiled, as I missed those days. It look so peaceful. I saw different size buildings. I saw a theater, and I cheerfully went inside. I stopped when I saw Urd in a throne, watching humans sing, and others ballet. Wow, so this is the way he amuse himself. I took a seat at the very back, and he looked at me, but looked back at the humans.

I smiled.

I have a plan.