Chapter 4 - Punishment

Goodbye quality.

_____________

Someone that is dead POV

Shion. Your such a problem.

Your body is already dead for me to take over.

I woke up seeing the familiar endless sky looking place. I laughed, since I knew that I was an immortal and will be only killed if I burst my body. I lifted my sight and saw a guy with white hair and red eyes, wearing a dark red polo, with black coat. He has black horns. Gladius.

"Gladius, is it painful?" I asked my demon and laughed.

"It was a pain to work with it." Gladius paused. "Your race are far worse than demons and vampires." Gladius continued. "Yet, you are the most superior race." He stated.

"I don't belong here, I just have few priorities and things to do to regain my position." I said as I lay down the hollow invisible ground.

"Well, your body had regenerated, your other body turned into dust." Gladius said as he walked to me.

"I did all the work." I said and Gladius laughed.

"Your body is protected, no one can come near it. I have placed a weak barrier, and you had your shield, the shield you use to push me away."  Gladius stated. But Shion did not want to remember those past memories. The memories she rejected.

"Your really a different kind of demon, aren't you?" Shion paused. "You digged my buried memories." Shion continued.

"Haha! It was a help, isn't it? I helped you know who you really are, and your priorities."

_______________

A knock was heard on the door. Krul lifted an eyebrow as she allowed the vampire to come in.

"Krul-sama, the progenitors from the progenitors council is calling." The vampire informed Krul and bowed as a show of respect. He left, and Krul punched the table in frustration. In the end, she went to the meeting.

___________

Krul opened the door and sat on her throne. There were 14 screens, however one screen for the other second progenitor was off.

"What?" Krul said. The other screens started to open. And one of them showed the face of a vampire with notably tanned skin.

"We heard the news, Krul Tepes. You have the Deep Blood on your hands, yes?" Urd Geales, a Second Progenitor said. He wanted to confirm if it is true.

"Yes. And what about it?" Krul answered unamusingly. Lest Karr, a Third Progenitor like Krul, laughed. "Don't say that. You were supposed to report it, but instead, you waited for our call." Lest said.

"Where is she?" Urd asked. Krul clenched her fists. 'She's dead', a phrase that Krul hesitated to state.

"She's..." Krul trailed off. However, Urd narrowed his eyes as he was able to read the situation.

"...Dead?" Urd continued. Krul's eyes widened in shock, and so as the other progenitors.

Krul looked down with a "Tch."

"What?!" The progenitors gasped.

"How... unworthy!" Lest Karr said. It was hard to tell whether he was dissapointed or happy. An exact opportunity for him to be able to take over Japan and dethrone Krul Tepes.

"I hope you didn't expect that will let you off the hook."

"What a dissapoinment, my lady."

Krul gritted her teeth in anger, clenching her fists too. Not being able to take anymore insult, she shouted.

"What could have you done in my situation?!"

"How unnoble of you, Krul Tepes."

A voice of a familiar man, echoed and silenced all the complaints of the progenitors.

It was Urd Geales.

"You shall be punished." He continued.

"What?!"

Then, a loud creaking sound of opening a door was heard. The progenitors complained once again, but then was shocked to see a girl with long white hair. It was Shion.

"Greetings."