x Asystole

x Asystole

Author's Note: The name that will be used are fictional. Any resemblance are all coincidence and not real.

[]SinB

3 Hours since the incident at the lecture hall, we decided to go out for some snacks. Sowon Eonnie and Yuju have been pestering the rest of us to eat since they were really hungry and that they're lazy to cook.

We decided to go for spicy chicken since Umji is craving for it. We arrived at a chicken place not far from the campus.  Sowon Eonnie is the one who is making the orders while Umji went to the washroom while Yuju, Eunha and I waited in patience.

"How old are you SinB?" That's Yuju Eonnie who is sitting from across the table. We also decided that EunBi would be called Eunha and I'd be called SinB just like how it was back then cos it would be confusing- very confusing if we'll be both called EunBi.

"I turned 19 years old not too long ago. How about you Yuju?" Yuju grinned.

"Just this past October, I turned 20. So it makes me your Eonnie, huh?" She chuckled.

"Ne Eonnie." I said with a sheepish grin. Showing my set of white teeth. Then she pinched my cheeks and patted them.

"Aww our SinB is so cute." She said in awe while still patting my cheeks which Sowon Eonnie slapped away.

"Stop harassing our second maknae, Yuju-ya. Where's Kim Yewon anyway?" Asked Eunha.

"In the washroom, she'll be here in a moment." I said. It still amazes me how Eunha and I met here of all places. There have been a time– lots of time when I felt so depressed that we had to be separated. It was with that same reason. One of the reasons why I tried so hard to be here now.

Both the Eonnies sat around us and not long after, Umji arrived and took a seat beside me and on the other side is Eunha.

"I won't be staying long, I still need to drop by my work. Out boss asked me to come over. Seems like they're needing a model." Said Yuju.

"On a school day?" Asked Eunha which is now now absorbed on her phone in landscape possition.

"We basically are not even schooling." I agree. Sure they teach things is that normal Academies offers just the same, but this Academy is scarier. This is where kids like me, us, learns how to shoot, carry out deadly missions... kill.

"You can chill out Yuju-ya, your family is stable as is so you don't have to wear yourself out doing works..." the food came which prevented Sowon Eonnie to continue but as soon as the waiter have settled our dishes, she continued. "...here and there. You should relax more before you over work yourself." The worry in Sowon Eonnie's voice is too obvious that after she talked, it was silent for a while.

"I'm saving up for my future wife. I don't want her to get hungry." Yuju Eonnie joked. I pointed out that she pointed a "she" so I predicted it's a girl. Yes. I just predicted the obvious.

"Do you have someone in mind Yuju Eonnie?" I grinned and soon Eunha and Sowon Eonnie joined the teasing. Probably noticed that Yuju Eonnie is trying to liven up the atmosphere that has gone down during Sowon Eonnie's reprimanding.

Yuju Eonnie just laughed and her body started to wiggle. Yes while she's laughing like a creep with a sinister smile on her face and looking at me. I literally felt shivers down my spine. Her face looks the same as those in horror movies.

"The horror!" I exclaimed as I laughed which made the others laugh too. Even Umji who's too absorbed on her book laughed as she saw what I was referring to.

Fingertipजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें