x The Other Side

x The Other Side

Author's Note: Thank you all to all my readers, silent or not. It just makes me happy that you're reading it and that peoples are enjoying my work. Thanks everyone! SinRin is love <3

[] Sowon

Three days. It has been three days since the abortion of our last mission as juniors. It's still vivid on everyone's mind, that day. How Eunha pointed a gun at Yerin's head. How SinB covered for our target who was supposed to be taken down that day. Everything's in chaos.

Yerin who was supposed to pull the trigger is in shock, she was so determined to finish that mission. Things turning out this way must've shocked her.

"What the fuck was that?!" Yerin, as soon as she arrived, was the first one to break the silence amongst us that was gathered at the living room. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?! I COUDL'VE KILLED EUNHA'S MOTHER!!" I understand where her frustrations are coming from.

We are all aware of what we're doing. Taking lives. But Yerin will not be able to live along with her guilt if she ever pulled that trigger and shot either Eunha's mother or SinB.

"Calm down." Was what I said, "Eunha and SinB must've had a reason why they couldn't tell us." Right now, SinB and Eunha hasn't come home yet. SinB wanted to ensure the safety of Eunha's mother before going back.

"THE FUCK WITH THE REASONS! I AM THE ONE WHO'S GOING TO PULL THAT TRIGGER! IF I WAS EVEN JUST A SECOND LATE FROM HEARING EUNHA THEN I MIGHT HAVE KILLED PARK YEON JU!" She's too mad. If she's ever pulled that trigger and called the shot, the weight of guilt will follow her to the grave.

"We would want to know if Hwang Min Hwan would cancel the opt. If Eunha had told her mother, her mother wouldn't have come. Min Hwan would find it fishy since it is a top secret meeting that Eunha's mother would be attending." So it means that it is a very important meeting and Eunha's mother's absence would make everything seem out of place since we're the only ones who knew about the mission. Every mission are classified and are only disclosed to the team recieving the mission. "He would doubt the entire group, he would've taken down all of your families off the picture all at once." SinB started as she entered the door with Eunha tailing her.

"YOU'VE PUT THE BURDEN ON MY HANDS!" Yerin answered half yelling, half screaming.

"Eonnie, calm down first." SinB said and took a step towards Yerin but stopped after setting foot. She stared at Yerin.

"I WAS SO-!!" terrified. She's terrified that all her emotions jumbled. We know it, Yerin-ah.

"If you have pulled that trigger and have killed my mother, you would not be the one who killed her. Not the one who'd be at fault. You were doing your job. If anyone would have been blamed, it should be SinB and I. We didn't tell anyone. Nobody knew. We chose to keep it to ourselves. If my mother died, it would be our fault for keeping quiet when we should've informed you. We wanted to know if Min Hwan was that ruthless of a person." Eunha ended her explaination. Yerin was about to burst out again when Eunha looked down, water dripping down her cheeks and its tiny droplets reaching the floor with her shoulder softly rose and fell.

"The CEO of MH Group, Hwang Min Hwan... brutally murdered my entire family and Eunha's family too. Our fathers. Our brothers. My mother. My entire family, shot in the head, heart. The even more painful thing is that I had to watch it happen. It's not just them... the massacre went on until he has finally set his dirty hands on my mother's parents... my grandparents. He abducted them and cut their necks. He left them isolated 'till they've bled to death... And that's not all... he slowly killed them while he savored the moment, each second that passed while our family agonizingly and excruciatingly felt the pain of their death... Min Hwan murdered them all with his own hands." Everyone in the living room was quiet. The laughter and joyous memories that once filled this room left no trace if not forgotten.