x Break

x Break

[] SinB

"SinB-ya. This will be my first time riding an airplane." I just smiled at Yuju and her innocence as she looked around the airport. These girls are too innocent aside from the killing part, there's no reason not to like them.

We arrived at the airport early. It took us an hour and half before we arrived and we left right after Hyun Ahjussi delivered their passports and plane tickets. Sowon Eonnie was so excited that she had to drag Eunha along with her because Eunha has short limbs.

"Heol. This is my first time overseas!" Said Eunha while clutching her chest out of nervousness. Umji told me on the way here that she already boarded a plane but only during domestic flights.

"Mine too!" Yerin Eonnie said while laughing then looked at Sowon Eonnie who's about to speak up. "We know it's your first time too. Shut up." Then there beamed a fit of laughter while Sowon Eonnie just pouted at us.

"SinB-ya... should we do that?" Sowon Eonnie asked. "That thing that idols do at airport!"

"Ahh! Airport Runway!" Eunha exclaimed.

"Whatever. I'm not familliar with those." I said but they looked at me with those cute pleading eyes with pouty lips that I hated! HOW CAN I DISAGREE?!

"Fine! Fine! Just don't look at me with those looks! Gosh!" I said and they just snickered at me. Heol. 5 vs 1? Give me a fair fight! "Then Sowon Eonnie, you go first and be an example." I said.

"Yes yes! Be an example!" Eunha seconded.

"Why should I do that?" Totally oblivious of what we are pointing out, Umji just facepalmed.

"Old peoples should be an example to younger ones." I said that with my hands clasped together, pretending as if I'm an angel who's only lacking halo.

"Why you!" Here goes Tom and Jerry again and on the go, circling the rest while Sowon Eonnie is trying to hit me.

"Get your long limbs working! Catch me if you can!" I laughed but was soon caught by Yerin Eonnie and Sowon Eonnie was pinned down by Eunha.

"We need to go to money exchange first Hwang Eunbi." She scolded and that's when I realize that lots of peoples are staring at us because of mine and Sowon Eonnie's chase earlier. Even Umji's ears are red and the only thing I could do was hold up my two fingers and do a peace sign. "Come on!" And then she started dragging me by my shirt to the money exchange.

"Eonnie~ Forgive me. I'll walk on my own now, please don't drag me." I said while pouting and when I looked at Yerin Eonnie, she's just wearing a poker face and started walking while holding my hand this time.

"Her hand is soft." I whispered.

"What did you say? Sorry I couldn't hear." She asked.

"Anio Eonnie. It's nothing." I said with a nervous 'hehehe' laugh that sounded like of course, a pervert... again.

As soon as we finished exchanging, we went back to where the others are while they are waiting on the lobby. Not long, out flight number was so called so we started moving. During our check in, we handed over our bags which will be checked by the airport security before it gets sealed. Our carriers which exceeded the weight limit has been charged of additional charges which I didn't really notice until it was charged. I chuckled internally. They must be this excited.

Finally after we boarded the plane, we started looking for our designate seats which we chose to be beside the window earlier during our check in.

I usually take my seat beside the window. Before the flight took of, we were asked to do some safety precautions which I've heard for too many times already that I can even be the one to tell it to the passengers. However, Yerin Eonnie who was struggling beside me has been guided by me.