x Just One

x Just One

[] SinB

"Where's everyone?" I looked at Yuju Eonnie who just arrived from I don't know where. Job, maybe?

"They're still asleep. Probably still jetlagged. Have you eaten, Eonnie?" I asked and she shook her head. We just arrived home 5 hours ago from the long flight that we had. We surely will miss California. "Let's prepare you something then. Where have you been? It's late." I said while making my way to the kitchen while she follows.

"I went to a friend of mine. Chilled for a bit but my friend has something urgent that came up so I just went home." I turned to her with wide eyes and grinning lips.

"Is that friend, well, perhaps a boy?" She chuckled and flicked on my forehead.

"It would be fascinating if Chaeyeon became both a woman and a man. I wonder how that kid will look like." I blinked. I couldn't quite decipher what she just said. What I was asking has not been answered. Instead, what she said made me want to ask her again.

"A-ahhh... so is Chaeyeon a boy or a girl?" I asked once again.

"I suppose she's both? Right." She grinned, "Both."

At this point, I gave up trying to know if Chaeyeon is a male or female. I don't know what to address Chaeyeon. She could be a that. An it or anything...

Why am I even trying to figure it out?! It's frustrating!

I heated up some foods in case Yuju Eonnie wants to eat and accompanied her but she kept talking to herself. Sometimes she asks and tells me things I couldn't quite understand. It's either what she said is something I don't know, or I'm stupid or maybe it's something that normal peoples will never be able to know.

I told Yuju Eonnie that I'll be going upstairs already and she agreed. I made my way to our room and opened the door when...

"HOLY SHIT!!!!" I cluttched my chest as I seem to have had a heart attack because of Umji. She was standing in front of the door with the bright light from her phone shining on her face making her look like a ghost! I AM NOT SCARED BUT I WAS SHOOKT!!

"What what what?!" Sowon Eonnie came running with Yerin Eonnie and Eunha trailing behind her. Holy crap! Yerin Eonnie is even carrying a gun!!!

"Woah woah! Chill there! Why are you carrying a gun?!" Sowon Eonnie asked as soon as she saw Yerin Eonnie's DE.

"What?! I thought there was an emergency!" Yerin Eonnie defended while Eunha laughed.

"Well, this is our emergency." Umji pointed at me and I gulped.

"WHAT?! Is SinB sick or something? What's the emergency?!" Yuju Eonnie running from the stairs and pulled me as soon as she arrived and checked everywhere.

"Ahem." Umji cleared her throat along with Yerin Eonnie and I gulped harder. I felt a big lump on my esophagus being swallowed and I don't even know why either.

"No-nothing's wrong Yuju Eonnie. I was just shocked," I glared at Umji, "but it's nothing big. Hehe..he."

"Aigoo our baby." Yuju Eonnie said and pulled me into a tight hug and patted my head before letting me go again.

"How's that oogly human a baby?" Umji scoffed after her teasing and Yerin Eonnie nodded.

I glared at her once more before sending everyone back to sleep. Yerin Eonnie insisted to sleep with Umji and I and Yuju Eonnie liked the idea so now I am laying down on my bed with Yerin Eonie while Yuju Eonnie is with Umji.