x Questions

x Questions

Author's Note: Fictional name coming up!

SinB slowed down as they made their way to that convinient store. 'This kid. She could have chose a place where it's close to everything but she chose a house a little far but not too much. Well... I can't blame her. I'd love silence if I am me than this noisy world out here.' Yerin said in her head and making sure she doesn't spill it accidently like how the younger girl did earlier.

The memory of SinB's gate is still plastered on Yerin's head. Damn she never thought that the girl has something like that. She only saw it in the movies and seeing one in real life amazed her. 'I probably looked like an innocent child.' She mentally added to herself.

"Eonnie. Can I ask you something?" She almost snorted as the girl asked that question. She was already asking... Yerin could only laugh inside her head do that she won't embarass the young driver.

"You're already asking, SinB-ya." She chuckled while keeping her thoughts to herself, "Go ahead." Yerin added to assure her that it's alright if she asked.

"That day. When I arrived. Why are you out that late and practicing?" Out of all the questions that SinB could've asked and she chose that question. It amazed Yerin how the girl didn't ask for her personal information because that's what normal peoples are asking first. Not that she's thinking SinB's abnormal. Just the 'not like others' as Yerin says.

"To tire myself out." The older girl said so simply.  "If I went home early, then I would have to spend the rest of my night rolling over the bed and making sounds. I might wake my roommate who's sleeping so soundly." That's just half the truth. The other half, she cannot reveal yet.

"You seem different now." Yerin smiled. She thought that if SinB can still smile, laugh and enjoy life after the tragedy she went through, maybe she can do it do. She thought that maybe, 'As long as this idiot doesn't disappear and kept inspiring me... just a little bit of warmth is enough. How I am now is enough.' She smiled once again because of that very thought.

The comfortable silence is back and Yerin, this time, is the one to break the comfort of their silence.

"But SinB-ya. This is my first time being out here this late. I was always just there at the shooting range you know." She laughed at my words. Wait 'till she found out this is my first time seeing a gate like hers, she'll probably laugh her heads of as she tells Eunha then both if them would inform the group. I can already hear them laughing.

"That must be boring. There's more to life. You just have to enjoy breathing and live your life at it's finest." SinB's comment made Yerin smile to herself. She's planning to do that. She thinks that maybe the cold shoulders doesn't suit her.

"That's mean." SinB joked and made both of them laugh and after that the comfortable silence has resurfaced.

'It wasn't awkward at all and I think... this is warm. This feels nice.' Yerin though and smiled again. Yerin couldn't count just how many times she smiled in just one night.

"And SinB-ya?" SinB hummed so softly before looking at Yerin as they're nearing the store. Yerin was already staring at her while smiling but the stare wasn't too intense for SinB to know Yerin is staring since earlier.

The younger girl felt something so foreign. Something she never really felt before. It was nice but she felt like her heart would suddenly burst.

"Thank you. This is my first time late night joy riding in years." Yerin said with her smile never disappearing. 'The first time after Woorin died.' Yerin said once more to herself.