x Bucket List

x Bucket List

[] SinB

"Where are the others?" I asked Yerin Eonnie who's watching television as she is making some ham and cheese sandwiches.

"They went out to play. Eunseo came early and went with them." She said and looked at me. "Are you hungry? I made sandwiches." She offered and as if on cue my stomach growled. She grinned.

Damn you stomach. Can this get worse? Oh ground swallow me whole!

"Uh yeah... I can see that." I felt my face burning and by that I'm sure it's red. "I-I— you— have..." Get a grip of yourself! Stop looking dumb! Okay. Inhale... exhale... "Have you... I mean, do you want coffee?" I sighed in relief after finally succeeding on constructing a none embarassing sentence.

She chuckled and looked at me. "It's past 12 noon, SinB-ya. Maybe an iced coffee will do?" She smiled at me. "And put lots of creamer in it. I like it creamy." She added and I hurriedly made my way to the kitchen to make our coffees. ICED coffees.

After a couple of attempts which definitely failed cuz I remember myselt trying hard and finally being satisfied with the taste, I hurried back to the living room where she is comfortably seated and placed the iced coffee in front of her.

"I'm not sure if it tastes well, but I hope you like it." I said and she just had to pinch my cheeks.

"You made it for like an hour Bi, I'll love it." She said and I could feel the heat resurface on my face. And stop it, heart! Don't hyperventilate too!

"E-ehem..." I cleared my throat and took a mouthful of the iced coffee. I felt like a big lump in my throat has went down with the coffee as the cold coffee made its way. "Why didn't you go with them?"

"I just don't feel like going out. You know, too hot." She shrugged.

"Well... it'll be less hot in a moment. Wanna go out with me?" I said and she laughed.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" She asked while chuckling and giving faint laughs. Did I ask her on a date? Wait. I did?! When did I?! Did I say something that I don't know I did?

It took me a while before I could process why she's laughing at what I said. Did I just ask her like someone asking a girl on a date?! I could hit myself right now. I wasn't smart but I am not a slowpoke either! Hwang Eunbi, you must've gone nuts!

"I-it's not like that—!" She cut me off.

"You won't ask me?" She glared at me. I gulped. Just why is she glaring?

"I will b-but what I mean is let's go out?"

"That's the same!" She said and added a, "You're asking me on a date!" She threw a throw pillow at my face. Ouch. That's one bullseye she did just now.

"A-ani—" SHE SHOULD LEARN HOW TO NOT CUT ME OFF! And I wasn't mad, I'm a peace loving person.

"You going to ask me or nah?" She glared once again and I felt shivers run down my spine.

"I-I will! I mean you're—" pretty, smart, kind and hot! Wait. Hot? I mentally slapped my face but I didn't say that. How can I be so perverted or even have a very perverted mind? "You're a-amazing! I mean— argh fine! Go out on a date with me! That's what my next question was about to mean again." I said and I can literally feel my face heat up. Just how many times did my face ever heat up already in just one day?

"Hahahahaha!" Her laughter beamed, "You're so adorable! I understand what you mean, you're just so fun to tease." She said and stood up, "So where do we go?" She asked.