x Auction, Blood, Where?

[] SinB

After we all got ready, we decided to take two cars. The ones I normally use for outdoors just so it's not flashy. As we arrived at the site, Yerin Eonnie and I were just supposed the wait over the front gate guards as Yuju Eonnie and Eunha finds a way to distract the guards. Trust me, they're good at it. That's one of their specialties. While Sown Eonnie and Umji provides visual from the rooftop 500 meters away.

Yerin Eonnie and I disguised as guest that would book a room, which we will do. We don't wanna look suspicious now don't we? Our professional nerd made an ID for as and an account along with it where we transfered money before heading here.

We booked a private suite. As soon as we placed our things inside, we started assembling the disassembled part of a handgun and made our way to the to the on-site restaurant. As soon as we arrived, a staff welcomed us and gave us a table to sit on.

This is kinds of place that I don't really like. Where fancy and high class peoples gather to spend thousands of dollars but won't eat it completely. Like- wasting both money and foods. Besides. I'm mot the type of person who follows etiquete.

"Eonnie. Behind you, target at my three o'clock." I said in a hushed tone, just enough for her to hear and she looked into my eyes.

Yerin: Yerin to Eunha.

Eunha: I'd like it changed to Ducky to Sexy.

Sowon: How are you sexy like that?

Eunha: Hush. I'm making a proposition here, Giraffe.

Sowon: Asfjwlczjwpqidj!— I literally didn't understand what she said. — How and why am I a giraffe?!

Yuju: Can I be called Chaeyeon?

Umji: Who the heck is Chaeyeon?

SinB: Maknae is curious?!

I asked in a hushed tone. Damn these humans I'll haunt them if I ever get caught here.

Yerin: Later with Chaeyeon. Sexy, I need follow ups.

I swear everyone just heard Eunha's celebratory remarks.

Yuju: We're moving to the reception area.

Eunha: Two guards are patrolling. I suggest you proceed here to install the bugs.

Yerin Eonnie then, stood up.

Yerin: I'm on my way.

She was about to go when I pulled her hand and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"Be careful, Eonnie." I said while I sit there and wait for her to come back.

While waiting, a waiter arrived and gave me the menu. Now that I think about it, I don't know what Yerin Eonnie might want. Instead, I just ordered the menu of the night and not long after, a waiter came and served two appetizers. Bite sized sandwiches.

Yerin: Look out for me. I'm starting to install the bugs.

Yuju: I'm here outside.

Sowon: There's a commotion outside. All available guards being summoned.

Eunha: Beagle, go help Duckling.

SinB: Who the heck is Beagle now?!

Umji: You! Go on already!

Yerin: Stay there. I'm almost done.

Yuju: That fast?!

Eunha: I'm heading to the reception ha— Ow!