Kidnapped then rescued, Now they want me to be a spy [4]

I woke up feeling sleepy. Either meaning I didn't have good sleep or enough. Slowly opening my eyes to face the horrible life I've have been dealt I see a man. Automatically I push him away. When I realized it was Alan I glared at him. "Ok I promised to do what you say but not to let you be a creeper" I growled who gets into someone face and stares at them while they are sleeping.

"I'm sorry I was just admiring the work my stylist did" after he said that I gave him a confused look and he handed me a mirror. When I looked into a mirror I didn't see the Alexis I knew and loved I saw a smoking hot guy with the same dirty blonde hair and green eyes. "What did you do to me? I didn't give you permission to do this!" I yelled. I looked like a boy! They had no right to do this but then again they also had no right to kidnap me again.

"I would of told you to let us do it and you would of listen because you promised, so why go through you arguing when we could do it faster"

I glared at him but understood what he meant "Well, I don't always pay due to my promises"

"You will with me, because people who don't get hurt until they do"

I looked down at myself in all boys clothes. Somehow I don't see my life becoming easier any time soon.

"What do I have to do?" I asked as I stood and yawned.

"Your pretending to be a guy, for now on your name is Alex and you can't tell anyone the truth. Also now consider me your dad or guardian because I'm the one who going to take care of you also I'm the head master here."

"ok whatever" for some reason I didn't care. So what I wasn't with my family what's the problem with pretending to be a boy? Alan thought I was pretending or something because he watched me warily.

"You go to school" I frowned I was going to school? What a hassle I was hoping getting kidnap would stop me from having to go to school. "So you re-kidnap me expect me to be a spy and I have to go to school, so not cool" but I got up anyways and grabbed the backpack the was on the chair in the room.

Alan shook his head in wonder. "Let's go" I said trying to hurry things up instead of waiting for him to finally take me. He nodded and he took my hand and lead me through the maze of corridors and staircases but somehow I manage to remember it. Towing me out to his car I felt relief from leaving that building finally I felt one step closer to escaping. Then as if god felt I needed a miracle I saw a tree against the fence that enclosed the place. Seeing it and realizing I was in perfect health I couldn't help but think this is my perfect chance to escape. So when Alan started to slow I jumped out of the car. He didn't seem to be surprised as he joined the chase. Of course I ran faster than him reaching the tree before he did and I jumped into climbing it faster than I would think safe. As Alan gained ground and was closing in on me I decided to jump to the other side of the fence. When I landed crouched down I reason it was my worst mistake yet. Right when I reached the ground at least five well toned guys came out and tackled me to the ground each adding more than 120 pounds onto my back. I then heard Alan land on the ground beside me.

"Hey at least your smarter than some."

"Why's that" I groaned trying to push the men off me.

"it normally takes them awhile to realize the tree" I decided not to answer. I groaned even louder until Alan realize what I meant.

"Guys get off her your killing her" he yelled hysterically. They hurried off and I rolled over.

"You know when I picture myself dying I was thinking in sleep or a cool animal kills me, never have I thought of this" I groaned getting up feeling bruised all over. After I dusted some dirt off I turned to Alan.

"Time to go head to school?" he laughed at the question and nodded his head and pushed me towards the fence.

"No need to get rough I kind of understand, try to run away get tackled by freaks." I groaned as I climbed the fence it wasn't as easy as it would have been if I wasn't in pain.

"Alex guess what" I looked at him uninterested.

"What?" I asked while walking to his car kicking any stones or rocks or pebbles that were in my path.

"I got you a bodyguard" I looked at him disgusted.

"You mean babysitter"

"Well, yes I guess so you don't run"

I nodded and climbed into his car. "let's make this fast" I said and he did we got to the school within minutes. He got out and came around and helped me out.

"Now be good Alex I'll pick you up at the end of school" he then roughly patted me on the back making me fall forward into the mud. Two reasons why one I wasn't expecting it and two I was still in extreme pain and he had to pat me on the back where it hurt the most. When I fought to push myself up only getting me even more muddier as I slide and fell I could hear the other students laughing. I got up glared at Alan. "Thanks, I'll be seeing you after school" with that I kicked mud at him and walked away looking for a bathroom.

It was a great way to start my first day at school.