Kidnapped then rescued, Now they want me to be a spy [5]

School was horrifying. The guys were pigs and I was always pushed and shoved and no one laid kind eyes on me because I kicked mud at Alan and that's how my day went. Just because of one action I was hated by everyone. So I waited after school for Alan to pick me up and I was deeply depressed.

"Hey new kid" a rough voice growled and I looked up to see three guys heading my way, all of them big and scary looking.

"Hey" I said getting up.

"Grab him" the guy in the middle of the group said most likely the leader.

I was then roughly grabbed on both of my arms.

"We don't like it when people are mean to Alan, and you were" he growled and I looked down. Scared for my life. Then while my eyes were averted the main guy punched me all over and kicked me to. He was just randomly throwing kicks to the head, legs stomach and the same with his hands. When I was finally released I just fell to the floor.

"Leave now or you get more" he said.

I nodded numbly and started to crawl out of the school then after a few minutes I was able to walk. When I got outside I was relieved.

"What the hell happen to you" a new male voice asked. When I looked out of my half opened eye I saw the kid who was at the warehouse.

"Not much you think you can help me find my way home?"

Stupid Alan hasn't shown up yet and school's been over with for ten minutes. "no I'm going to kill the guys that did this to you"

Then Alan shows up at all the times he decides after I get beat up. He stormed out of his car and he was glaring at the new guy. "What the hell happen to you!" he yelled and I flinched away. Boys are assholes just because I'm a girl and new they think I can't handle the trio but I can and I will. They will regret ever messing with me.

"Let me handle this" I growled pulling the boy who's my age into the car and giving Alan the look that says get in the car now. Luckily both of them compromised.

"You look crazily scary." Alan laughed.

I smiled to it myself but the other guy was glaring at Alan.

"Are you crazy look at her, one day here pretending to be a boy and she get's beaten up"

"It's my fault I kicked mud onto Alan" I groaned wishing I've never did that. Now people hate me and I look pretty messed up. I couldn't believe it was all over me kicking mud onto Alan.

"Really Alan these boys are out of control" the guy said like a mother would and Alan stopped the car.

"Really Jordan, I'm her father now and you can't date her"

I rolled my eyes all men wanted the upper hand on things. Jordan didn't like me and I could understand why.

"Never mind about stupid stuff who wants to help me get back at them?" an idea struck me and why not get all the help I could.

"I will" they both said at once then glared at each other.

"I need to know where he lives, what he's afraid of and what his normal plans our by tonight."

So after that they dropped me at home with the nurse and they both took off. It was kind of hilarious. Alan was the suppose to be the head master. So pranks shouldn't be his thing and they both took orders pretty well.

He was going to be sorry he ever messed with me.

Every man would.

For I am the master at pranks.