The End

"wake up Alexis." someone growled. " I can't believe Alan, he never keeps you safe." the voice growled again and this time I pinpointed it to be Jordan. "Oh shut up already, she's probably not waking up because of your annoying voice." Arthur yelled irritated. Then he sighed " but if she doesn't wake up soon, i'll beat her till she does." I couldn't believe this kid, he thinks he going to beat up someone sleeping? Is he that weak. I opened my eyes prepared to yell at him but was cut off by the words of everyone else. "She's awake!" Jordan yelled and everyone got up and was standing over me. "What exactly happened?" I asked yawning and sliding to the edge of the bed. "Well, you passed out in front of Mr. Short's house. We brought you here. All your emotions overwhelm you... At least that's what the doctors said and he claimed that you should be fine now." Alan said with a little bit of suspicion, like he didn't trust the doctors. I rolled my eyes getting up. "Can you guys leave I'd like to talk to Alan." Everyone acted out of character and got up and obeyed me. "Now I could get use to that" I said jokingly. But Alan wasn't in the mood for jokes as he took a seat near the bed. "Alexis, what do you want to do." He asked as he looked down waiting for my reply and I frowned. Because that's exactly what i wanted to talk about but I didn't know what I wanted. I thought the wise Alan would tell me what to do, not give me an option. Because truth be told. I loved my life here and I missed my old friends and family. "I don't know what I want.... I guess I want to see my family maybe that will help me decide." I could see that Alan didn't want to lose me and truthfully I didn't want to leave him. He was a lot more of a father than my real one. "I see i can arrange that. But you can't talk to them unless you want to go back to them." He said and I nodded.

........................................................................................................

"Alexis" Mr. Short said to me as we walked through the woods near my house. I looked over to him and he looked at me. "What do you plan to do? Won't you miss Alan and Jordan and Arthur?" He asked looking away as if he couldn't face my answer. I chewed my bottom lip and shrugged because I knew as much as he did. Mr. Short led me to the edge of the woods and then stepped back letting me see what I came here to see. My house and my family. I waited until Mr. Short was out of my sight and then I took a deep breath and looked at my house. Expecting to see my parents and feeling a pull like no other. Once I saw my family I knew I would want to go back home, but right now I was leaning towards my new family with Alan and Jordan and all the other spies. Even Mr. Short.... I didn't want to lose these new special people in my life. With my more deep breath I looked forward to my house. Immediately I saw my parents out on the porch with my dog and they looked content. The report Alan gave me earlier was correct. My father has cut back his hours at work to be with my mom more and they seem to have a better relationship because of my disappearance. My father never used to be home sitting on the porch with coffee in one hand and the newspaper in the other while my mother sat next to him throwing the ball to Oliver our dog. I stepped back into the woods shaking my head. Mr. Short stepped into sight, giving me a half smile. Not sure to be happy or sad and I smiled at him stepping closer to him. "I want to go back to live with Alan and you all." Mr. Short's smile grew even wider and I ran over to him and hugged him. Then out of no where Jordan tackled me out of Mr. Short's arms, he hugged me to him until Arthur pushed him away and then he helped me up. "Thank god your coming back your my only competition." Arthur said grabbing my hand and he began to lead me away. I blushed and let myself get pulled along.

"Arthur where do you think your going with my daughter?" Alan asked while pulling me roughly away and shielding me from Arthur. "She'll have no competition once I kill you for stealing her first kiss." Alan threatened and Arthur didn't need any more incentive to rub away until Alan cooled off. I smiled and sighed contently.

In the end I made the right choice.