II

Song: Far To Young To Die by Panic! At The Disco

Well, I never really thought that you'd come tonight. While the crown hangs heavy on either side. Give me one last kiss while we're far to young to die.

********************************

I give them all the money that's in the shop. I really hope Tay doesn't come out of the back. I'm pretty sure they will shoot her.

Two of the people are grabbing a lot of CD's from the shop and putting them in a backpack while the others are still pointing their guns at me.

They quickly put everything in the bags and then turn around to run out the door.

I didn't know what came over me but I rushed to them and I took off the hood from one of them.

"WTF!" The person turned around revealing their face.

It was a girl. She had beautiful hazel eyes and brown hair that was shaved at both sides.

She quickly pointed her gun at me again.

"Fuck!" she yelled.

"She saw my face! We have to take her with us! She will tell the police and they will know who I am!" she yelled at the other three.

"I know! What are we gonna do? We can't keep her with us!" one of them yelled back at her.

She looked at me again and pointed her gun at my heart.

"You are coming with us. You're not gonna scream or even talk a little or we will kill you. Understood?" she looked at me angrily.

I just looked at her in fear.

"Understood?!" she yelled even harder. I flinched and quickly nodded.

"What's all that noise ove-BANG"
"Aaaahhh!" I heard a familiar voice scream.

I turned around and saw Tay fall to her knees.

"No! Tay!" I ran to her and fell on my knees beside her. She was shot in her stomach.

"Please...stay awake. It's gonna be okay!" I mumbled, tears streaming down my face.

"Please call and ambulance!" I yelled at the girl.

"I'm sorry. There's nothing we can do for her." she calmly said.

I slowly turned my head in her direction, feel the anger build up inside me.

"What the fuck do you mean 'you can't do anything for her'?" I yelled in disbelief.

"I'm sorry..." she said while looking down.

I shot up and pushed her.

"What the fuck do you mean?! You're just gonna let her die!?" I screamed in anger.

She just shot a sorry look at me.

I turned my attention back to Tay.

"I'm sorry Tay. You're my best friend and you'll always be." I stroked the side of her face.

"Thanks.. For everything...L......"
She closed her eyes and didn't move again. Is she really gone?

"Rest In Peace Tay." I kissed her forehead and then let go of her.

I stepped aside and bursted out in tears, falling back on the ground again.

"We have to go." one of the people said. I didn't bother looking up. Did they really think I was going with them after she killed my best friend? I don't care if it was an accident. She killed her. I knew I would hate her for my the rest of my life.

Hey guys! I hope you likes this second chapter! If you did make sure to vote and leave a comment. Idk if people are really gonna read this. I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye.

~K