IV

Song: Gangsta by Kehlani

I got secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows.

********************************

"I would say it's nice to meet you but I don't think that that's appropriate for the situation I'm in right now." I said, looking angrily at Lynn. I was being a total bitch but they kidnapped me! Why would I be nice to them?

"I already told you I'm sorry. What more do you fucking want!" she yelled.

"Sorry is just a word." I answered, looking down at the floor.

Lynn stormed off into a different room that I think was the kitchen.

"I wouldn't make her angry if I was you. She will kill you if she can." Justin said.

"Well maybe I don't care if I'm alive or dead anymore." I snapped back.

Everyone was quiet for a while.

"What do you guys want? Why am I here? Can't you just let me go?" I asked them.

"No, we already told you why we can't let you go. We want you to join us. You're perfect for the stuff we do." Brian answered before Justin or Alex could.

"And what stuff do you do then?" That was a dumb question. I already knew what they did.

"Uhhmm... Well..." Alex mumbled, looking at the two other boys.

"We rob people and then kill them if we need to." I heard a familiar voice say behind me. I turned around and met the angry hazel eyes that belonged to Lynn.

"That's what we do. We're murderers." she yelled.

Everyone was quiet and I was looking at the ground. I kind off felt bad. It seemed like she was really sorry for killing Tay.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked." I mumbled.

"Why are you sorry? You deserved to know." she said back.

I just nodded and then there was an awkward silence again.

"So..... About you joining us and all of that. We really think your perfect to be one of us. You're tough and I think you can use a weapon pretty well. You also don't really have a choice. What do you think?" Lynn said.

"What? You want me to join after you told me you kill people for fun." I yelled.

"It's not for fun! It was an accident, okay! I already told you multiple times that I'm sorry!" Lynn yelled back.

A single tear escaped her eye but she quickly wiped it away. I watched as she punched the wall in the process. Blood dripped down her fist but she didn't care at all. She stormed outside and the door shut with a loud bang.

"I'm probably not allowed to say this but Lynn lost someone a while ago and she's really sorry about shooting your friend. Her brother died in a car accident a few years ago. They were really close. She's still not entirely over it." Brian explained.

I gasped when I heard what happened. I somehow knew how she felt. I lost my parents a while ago. My mom had cancer and when she died my dad just couldn't take it. He killed himself and left me alone. I'm living with my adoption parents now. They are not the same as my real parents. They're just always working and stuff but they still love me like a real daughter. They already had a daughter, Sam. We got along pretty well and we still do. She is a year younger than me. She helped me get over things. It was really hard but I made it. Some days I wish I didn't.
The thought of it just made me tear up.

I don't know what came over me but I ran outside. I ran after her. I needed to find her. She couldn't be that far away.

Hey peeps! I hope you liked this chapter! Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment.

~K